iOS Question Error retrieving token communication error connect error

mechanicaltesla

Licensed User
Support, Erel
I have a home computer (works fine) and work computer ( connect failure)
I installed B4i on the Work Computer and just copy the Folder Keys from home computer to work computer but I get the following error?

The use hosted user ID is selected
compiling the project
cid:db76344e-6d78-4d38-a581-d44a25bfed9b@icloud.com

Tool > Build B4i bridge app > I get an error as well
cid:2120cc57-c928-492a-8dd6-50009a375a0d@icloud.com

Also I get an error when creating
Private key > sign in key >
Does not create CSR file

mechanicaltesla

Licensed User
Erel,

Thanks a lot, I was trying to get everything running because I have a presentation on Friday with fellow engineers and I'm trying to showcase B4i for developing in-house apps.

So trying the link you provided did not load the website (did not work on my work computer).

This gave me an idea to check the network firewall and protection. I was looking around to see what could be causing this
and my work computer has Symantec endpoint protection upon checking with the "Traffic log network threat protection "

and there it is the antivirus (more precisely the firewall) Symantec is blocking the remote host IP the one listed in B4i under tool device > device IP address

So removing the Firewall allows me to view the link you posted and allows me to compile and run the Application I created and to view the iPhone app on the iPhone.

I don't see an option to bypass this on Symantec without turning off the firewall. Work computer has Symantec endpoint protection version 12.1.3001.165

Maybe Configure proxy settings? I was hoping not to get IT (they can get picky on what we install on work computers) involved but maybe I need to for this work laptop.

On a side note, This Version of Symantec also gave me a warning about B4i being dangerous when trying to install the executable. Installed B4J on the work laptop and it did not give me any warnings. My Home computer with Norton antivirus did not give such warnings.

Upvote 0