B4A Library esAudioMediaBrowser library

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

"Location"

You should look at the demo. The file path is displayed in the scrollview by this line (and two others for video and image):
lstAudio.AddItemNoChkbx(m.Get("ID" & i), m.Get("Title" & i), m.Get("Location" & i), Null)

There's also a function SplitLocation (remove the comment marks) to split the location returned in the map in filepath and filename.

stefanoa

Licensed User
Longtime User
pnlsvtouc signature does not match expected signature

ok thanks!

Now, when i touch the screen, i have this error:

java.lan.Exception: Sub pnlsvtouc signature does not match expected signature. Continue?

then if i continue, crash.

i've tried also with your demo and same error!
:sign0085:

stefanoa

Licensed User
Longtime User
you have informations about a "bar" creation to move position of playing file?

for ex:
B4X:
Sub barPosition_ValueChanged (Value As Int, UserChanged As Boolean)

MB.MediaPosition  = Value / 100 * MB.MediaLength 

timer1_Tick 'immediately update the progress label
End Sub

i have this error:

unexpected type
required: variable
found : value
mostCurrent._mb.MediaPosition() = (int)(_value/(double)100*mostCurrent._mb.MediaLength());

on field _mb.MediaLength

Stulish

Licensed User
Longtime User
Is there a way to display the images saved in the file (if they are saved as part of the file), or do you have to get the image separately (say from the folder they are held in), i dont know much about how audio files save this information.

But i have the rest of the library working well, i had to make a subroutine up to display the time correctly when getting the 'Duration' from the myMap.Get("Duration" & i)

Thanks

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

MediaPosition is readonly. Use MediaSeek instead.

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Is there a way to display the images saved in the file (if they are saved as part of the file), or do you have to get the image separately (say from the folder they are held in), i dont know much about how audio files save this information.
Do you speak of cover images ?
They are either stored in files or stored in folders. You have to decode the file if it's stored inside.

ibra939

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks so good

ibra939

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks so good

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…