B4A Library FileSelect Library With Type Icons

merlin2049er

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok, unfortunately I loose the PathAndFile when I switch to the long click.

File_Selected(FileName As String, PathAndFile As String) -->

File_Selected_LongClick(FileName As String, IsDirectory As Boolean)

merlin2049er

Licensed User
Longtime User
Almost done. I had to move a few things around (from the single click event to long click). I've got to split my path and filename apart.

I also need to get a destination folder, for my copy and cut commands ( I might use long click on a folder to paste into).

Robert Valentino

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Margret:

Tying FileSelect and kind of works fine. Is there ANY I can pass the file extension. I tried passing "*.db" at the end of my path but keep getting an error that this is not a path.

I don't want to list all the files in the path just a specific type. Can I do this? I am using 1.03

Also on a side not seems to take a long time to start now I do the FS.Initialize and FS.ShowFiles when a button is clicked.

Thanks for any help

BobVal

merlin2049er

Licensed User
Longtime User
I noticed the path is right there in the title bar. Is there any way to use that?

merlin2049er

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hmm, would it be possible to map keyboard (up / down) arrows to navigate that file select listing?

merlin2049er

Licensed User
Longtime User
Almost done, now stuck on paths and filenames with spaces in them.

I tried using quotes around FS.LongClickSelection , like this "'" & FS.LongClickSelection & "'", but that didn't help with my file commands (cp and rm).

Any suggestions?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…