Firebase Cloud Messaging [CLOSED]

MODERN TALKING

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi guys,

Google FCM used to work on an App I made - but again, like Google Vision OCR, they have changed things, so the Code does not work any more

Please can someone help me and I can pay USD 50 UP-FRONT - before you start

The mission is just to give me the working Google Firebase Cloud Messaging code - where I can communicate between phones

That's it

Thank you if you can help with this too

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi guys,

Google FCM used to work on an App I made - but again, like Google Vision OCR, they have changed things, so the Code does not work any more

Please can someone help me and I can pay USD 50 UP-FRONT - before you start

The mission is just to give me the working Google Firebase Cloud Messaging code - where I can communicate between phones

That's it

Thank you if you can help with this too
Ask it the questions forum, this is not a hard thing to do. You don't need to pay for this. I will try to help if you post on quesitons forum.

MODERN TALKING

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ask it the questions forum, this is not a hard thing to do. You don't need to pay for this. I will try to help if you post on quesitons forum.
Thank you so much Tufan šŸ™

You're a good man šŸ„°

I post in questions forum tomorrow - have to rush to a meeting now

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Did you check if recently you received a mail from Google with [Action required] in its title?
Here it is part of the text in that email:
"You are receiving this email because you own one or more Firebase projects using Google Analytics. With the release of Google Analytics 4 properties, to keep using your Firebase projects with Google Analytics, you must take action to accept the Google Analytics Terms of Service for the following projects:
Any project that has not accepted the updated terms by February 15, 2022, will lose access to Google Analytics and the corresponding data will be deleted. This will affect Google Analytics for Firebase Integrations including:
  • Integrated Firebase products
    • Crashlytics
    • FCM
    • Remote Config
    • A/B Testing
    • In-App Messaging
  • Google Ads Links
  • AdMob Links
  • BigQuery Exports
How do I accept the updated Terms of Service?
To continue using Google Analytics, accept the updated Terms of Service by following the instructions in the Google Analytics Help Center."

In my case it sufficed to open their page and click Accept. Non changes to my code were needed.
Although the final date is not yet reached, you may have other problems on your account. Check its pages prior to investigate possible code changes.

MODERN TALKING

Licensed User
Longtime User
Did you check if recently you received a mail from Google with [Action required] in its title?
Here it is part of the text in that email:
"You are receiving this email because you own one or more Firebase projects using Google Analytics. With the release of Google Analytics 4 properties, to keep using your Firebase projects with Google Analytics, you must take action to accept the Google Analytics Terms of Service for the following projects:
Any project that has not accepted the updated terms by February 15, 2022, will lose access to Google Analytics and the corresponding data will be deleted. This will affect Google Analytics for Firebase Integrations including:
  • Integrated Firebase products
    • Crashlytics
    • FCM
    • Remote Config
    • A/B Testing
    • In-App Messaging
  • Google Ads Links
  • AdMob Links
  • BigQuery Exports
How do I accept the updated Terms of Service?
To continue using Google Analytics, accept the updated Terms of Service by following the instructions in the Google Analytics Help Center."

In my case it sufficed to open their page and click Accept. Non changes to my code were needed.
Although the final date is not yet reached, you may have other problems on your account. Check its pages prior to investigate possible code changes.
Thank you udg for the tip - but I think it is what you said: CODE CHANGES or MANIFEST CHANGES