Firebase sign In email/password

Discussion in 'Job Offers' started by gregorio_adrian_gimenez, Jul 22, 2019.

1. gregorio_adrian_gimenez

gregorio_adrian_gimenez Active Member Licensed User

Erel and ShaneG30 like this.
  2. gregorio_adrian_gimenez

HI!! , anyone who can create this library for me? I need your help, I would pay your honorary

3. Brandsum

Brandsum Active Member Licensed User

4. DonManfred

DonManfred Expert Licensed User

He need a customized UI.
    Firebase UI comes with its own Layout.

Away from that the newest Firebase UI which depend on AndroidX i did not get working (for months now)

Sai Main Seng Kham likes this.
  5. ilan

ilan Expert Licensed User

I don't understand what you understand from his post. what i understand is that he wants an example (or create a lib) to login to firebase using Gmail account so basically, firebase auth what we already have here. where is he asking about UI?? don't see that in his question.

@gregorio_adrian_gimenez can you please explain what you need? do you want to use a Login Option in your app using Gmail accounts?

6. gregorio_adrian_gimenez

Hi, what I need is a library that allows me to log in with an email / password, not gmail. The FirebaseAuthex library has some problems. A moment ago I published a code, which solves these inconveniences, however, it is not a fundamental solution.
    Thanks for answering!

7. ilan

in this case i would go with a mysqldatabase and php. something like this:

https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/free-source-codes.53152/page-2#post-393690

8. gregorio_adrian_gimenez

Hi, thanks for replying, is it that I need to log in to Firebase, does this solution apply?

9. ilan

no it is a db on your server (if you have one) if not you can get also for free a server.
    firebase does offer firebase DB and you could use it to add users to it. i did a simple example on android studio and it works fine i think @DonManfred has wrapped firebase db lib. you may look for it.

sorry forget what i wrote above, you can also use your own email account to create firebase users. but i think there is no example on this forum.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
  10. gregorio_adrian_gimenez

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice