Share My Creation Fitness App - Tone Your Bod

My first Android App call 'Tone Your Bod' was released on Google Play at the beginning of this year. There is a FREE ( cut down )version and a full version at £1.14

Tone Your Bod on Google Play

It took three years to create & tones of pulling out hair but an amazing sense of achievement at the end.

I am struggling at the moment to get downloads & I am currently looking into 'App Store Optimization' ( ASO ) & marketing strategies.

Good luck to all you out there with your projects I wish you well. Keep on going as there is light at the end of the tunnel and you will finish your project eventually.

Any constructive comments will be gratefully appreciated & I would like to help any developers if I can with any techniques that you find on Tone Your Bod.

There is also a YouTube video showing the main features at
Brief description of Tone Your Bod

Tone Your Bod takes all the pain & hassle out of you having to spend a load of time to workout a routine by creating a workout routine based on your lifestyle. Tone Your Bod is your own personal exercise trainer to get you toned & fit. Whether you work out at the gym or not. When you want to put more time and energy into your workout, you can change your routine easily to fit your situation.

Main features...
*Over 130 exercises across different types of equipment covering different body areas
*Animations demonstrating all exercises built into the app, so no extra connection needed to view animations
*Detailed instructions from your personal fitness exercise trainer with extra notes on every exercise
*Easy interface without switching between screens too much
*Easily change, move, delete, swap all exercises
*Switch all your exercises between kg & lbs
*Up to 5 user accounts
*Tone Your Bod works out a routine based on your own personal situation
*Visual progress screen to show you the areas you need to make progress in
*No adds. Just a one of low cost fee for the full version
*Your workout easily changed by your personal exercise trainer and adapted to the user at any level
*Comprehensive help system built in as if you had your own personal exercise trainer in your pocket
*Creator of Tone Your Bod with over 30 years experience in technology & fitness

Attachments

• Hi-Res-Icon -lite.png
    Hi-Res-Icon -lite.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 2,964