Share My Creation Flappy Race Party

screenshot.jpg

Hi All!
After a lot of efford its time for my first app.
well almost , it still is a little buggy and there are a few things i havent yet tested ,
thats why i need this forums loyal member to help me :)
After reading andymc's clooney bird tutorial i had the idea to create a multiplayer flappy bird
So i create the Game server in vb6 where i feel very comfortable and the game in b4a witch also makes me
feel comfortable.
The sad thing is that i haveng got the slightest idea how the server will perform having many users online.
So what new :
Online Multiplayer
you can either go Multiplayer race or Party Race or single player
The difference is that in multiplayer race you enter a room and play against up to 10
opponents the game lasts 60 second and at the end you get point based on your position
in party mode you play for highest score in the main game room.
Single player is great for Practice!
The obstacles change every 4 minutes.
And since this is a race you can now change the speed
depending on where you tap , left slow right Fast !
all you have to do is signup - login and go!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.InfoMob.FlappyRaceParty
So please Try it and let me know of all the bugs you face so it can be a better game. And i also hope you
enjoy it!

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
need help with images? i help u send me pm

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Congratulations..
didn't try it yet but it is great that you got VB6 to handle multi-players in realtime.

Panagitois Lazos

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanx!! andymc it would'nt be posible without your tutorial!
Thanx Man!!

I m looking forward to have many beta testers in order to check the performance of my
game server , until now i have tested it with 6 concurrent users and it performs great , i hope with the communities help i ll get more
people to test it!
by the way the easiest way to find it google play is to search for "flappyraceparty"
Thanx guys!

strat

Licensed User
Longtime User
Good job.
I tried multiplayer and worked successfully. But I saw only my score. You can send scores to all players at the end of the game.