iOS Question Flexgrid width

Graeme Mitchell

Licensed User
I am using 2 flexgrids on 1 page and I need to set the overall width of each flexgrid programically. flexgrid1.width isn't an option

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
B4X:
flexgrid1.Base.Width=100dip

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Why not just like that?
B4X:
flexgrid1.Width=100dip
I usually expose the single methods (Visible, Enale, Left, Top, Width, Height, VisibleAnimated, etc.)

But sometimes it is more hasty to expose only the base that contains all the methods

Upvote 0

Graeme Mitchell

Licensed User
I have a main page that has 3 buttons. Each button loads some different values into the 2 grids and some buttons data have 3 columns and some more. When I click the button the first time to see the 2 tables it ignore base.width and base.left and overlaps the tables
However, i go back to the main page, click the button again and it works. Am I missing something

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 103

I usually expose the single methods (Visible, Enale, Left, Top, Width, Height, VisibleAnimated, etc.)

But sometimes it is more hasty to expose only the base that contains all the methods
I know it's easier, but it's not very intuitive for newbies.

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have a main page that has 3 buttons. Each button loads some different values into the 2 grids and some buttons data have 3 columns and some more. When I click the button the first time to see the 2 tables it ignore base.width and base.left and overlaps the tables
However, i go back to the main page, click the button again and it works. Am I missing something
I don't think I understand

Upvote 0