Frequency speaker

lock255

Licensed User
Longtime User
I can not find the frequency range of the speaker phones. I was wondering if it was possible identify them in some way by a particular library in B4A.

stevel05

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This would be a hardware specification which could vary from device to device. If it's really important to you and you have a decent microphone and recording software on your PC, you could measure it. There is an example of creating sine waves with the Audiotrack library if you need one.

-------------------
Sent via Tapatalk

Last edited:
Upvote 0

lock255

Licensed User
Longtime User
This would be a hardware specification which could vary from device to device. If it's really important to you and you have a decent microphone and recording software on your PC, you could measure it. There is an example of creating sine waves with the Audiotrack library if you need one.

-------------------
Sent via Tapatalk

Not a bad idea, but in my opinion if it is not comfortable and simple, partly because I need to know what ultrasound can reproduce the speaker.

Upvote 0

stevel05

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Bearing in mind that this is consumer grade hardware, I'd be surprised if the internal DAC can produce much in the way of Ultrasound, let alone the speaker which is intended for voice and audio.

There is a thread here which discussed something similar, but the results fell short of producing ultrasound.

There may be some general information available on Google, or you'll have to test it yourself.

Upvote 0

lock255

Licensed User
Longtime User
Bearing in mind that this is consumer grade hardware, I'd be surprised if the internal DAC can produce much in the way of Ultrasound, let alone the speaker which is intended for voice and audio.

There is a thread here which discussed something similar, but the results fell short of producing ultrasound.

There may be some general information available on Google, or you'll have to test it yourself.

Thank you for helping posted in the discussion, that library will be useful in a second phase.
I tried searching technical data concerning the frequency of some phone but I could not find anyone

Upvote 0