Share My Creation [Games] Jewels Jumble

Hi all,

I've just release my newest game on google play. It's a match-3 puzzle game with fresh gameplay.
ss12.png ss11.png
Google Play link: Jewels Jumble

Any feedback, suggestion, or rating is very appreciated. Thank you all... :)

NJDude

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice, but I have 1 thing to report, when you tap on the PAUSE button the menu appears, then I tap on HELP, I see the help, tapping on the BACK key on the device brings me back to the "Game Paused" menu but if I tap on RESUME brings me back to the help screen, I have to tap twice to get out of there, other than that is a nice app buddy.

capisx

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks NJDude, i completely miss that one. I already publish a new version with this fix.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
really good game! like the animations u did and music, i see allready now more the 1.000.000 download in the next few months ;)

capisx

Licensed User
Longtime User
really good game! like the animations u did and music, i see allready now more the 1.000.000 download in the next few months ;)

your word was really set a big smile on me buddy :D, i hope your prayer came true ;). thank you...

capisx

Licensed User
Longtime User
All my games is fully written in B4A. In this game i use Gesture Lib for swipe action, Animation Lib for simple animation like moving labels, AnimationPlus Lib for game effect, Audio Lib, Admob Lib, and AppFlood Lib.

barx

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok my 2cents. the game looks and sounds nice. Is there a system implemented that detect if no more moves are available? I'm sure that I hit a stage that i couldn't move anymore, but was just sat there.

Also, personally I hate ads but I understand that they have their place and in circumstances like these, they are required. BUT, I don't think it is appropriate for ads, containing what looked like a chat line, in a game that children are likely to be playing.

capisx

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for your 2cents BarX. There is a system to detect if there is no more moves also there is a button in the right bottom corner to reshuffle the board. Are you sure if there is no more moves even 2 same adjacent gems? As I explain in the game help page you can match 2 same gems but score penalty will be applied.

Sorry for the ads buddy because I don't have any other solution to monetize my app. I will try to control fullscreen ads because applood allow us to manually choose the ads content, but i think i can't do nothing with admob.

barx

Licensed User
Longtime User
HMmmmm, I guess I missed the '2 same' part. I was looking for 3. :oops: If that is the case then I apologise. I tried the button in the bottom corner thinking it might be a hint button, but nothing happened. Maybe I didn't press it right.

1 thing I don't understand. If I connect 5 or so jems, I get a PowerUp (Bomb, flash, etc) but using these reduces my points, Should they add more points? Surely they are a 'bonus' not a hindrance.

capisx

Licensed User
Longtime User
There's no need to apologize buddy :) . The reshuffle button only enabled if you have minimum 500 points, because it will cost 500pts to use it.

PowerUp will reduce the score if you use it directly (only tap 1 gem that contain PowerUp), if you match 2 or more gems that contain PowerUp it will boost your score. I already explain this on second page of tutorial/help page.

Your question give me an idea to add some explanation on level 1 so player will more clear how play. thanks buddy ;)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
All my games is fully written in B4A. In this game i use Gesture Lib for swipe action, Animation Lib for simple animation like moving labels, AnimationPlus Lib for game effect, Audio Lib, Admob Lib, and AppFlood Lib.

thanks for sharing infos about lib u use
i search for the AppFlood lib and i cannot find it, i would like to use fullscreen ads in my apps and with admob its not possible
can u post a link where i can download the lib AppFlood and also a sample code

thank you

capisx

Licensed User
Longtime User
You can go to ssg's blog to download AppFlood Lib at www.mobiadage.com , but recently ssg have some issue with AppFlood maybe you should read it first on his blog.

Stulish

Licensed User
Longtime User
capisx,

I just downloaded and had a play, i really like it, the graphics are nice and clear and the sounds go really well with the game play. Well done mate, i hope you make millions :)

capisx

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you for your rating and comment Stuart :)

Jewels Jumble Update :

V 1.3:
✔ Add some explanation in Level 1 during play to make more clear how to play.
✔ Fix game reset after lock the device in portrait mode and unlock in landscape mode.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
hi capisx

i found a problem in your game, the point target is 2100 and i reached more the 4000 and still playing same level
should it not close bring a gratulation massage and go to next level?

why does the point go down when i press bomb?

capisx

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi ilan,

It was part of gameplay that i design, in this game you can collect 3 star to complete the level perfectly. 1 star can you get if your score bigger than target score, 1 star for completing game before targeted time runs out (yellow bar), and 1 star if you finish the jewels jumble quest. To finish the game level is by turning all tiles (bellow the gems) into transparent, after all tiles turn transparent then the jewels jumble quest will start (matching the gems pattern that shown in upper screen), if you finish the quest then the level complete message will appear.

All props like bomb will reduces the score if you tap directly on it except time bonus, so you must use the props by match 2 or more gems to boost your score.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ok i understand

but i think if u want to keep users play your game you should give them the filling that they are get on, reaching something

i think that a level should not take more then 5 minutes, after that or u lose or u won
but i play this game and i am still stuck in the same level, and after ten minutes its start getting boring
you should limit the time of the level from 3 - 5 minutes something like this, give the user a filling that they have to reach something i think if u rich the target point u should go to the next level not until the time is up or all jewels are transparent

u understand what i mean?

EDIT: oh i understand now the bricks behind the jewels should be transparent
then u go to the next level, maybe you should put a label how many bricks are left to complete the level

EDIT: one more thing is, ithink you should change the pictures in googgle play, the dark pictures u have 2 nice bright picture but all other are to dark, change them to show a good first look of the game before install it.

Last edited:

capisx

Licensed User
Longtime User
ok i understand

but i think if u want to keep users play your game you should give them the filling that they are get on, reaching something

i think that a level should not take more then 5 minutes, after that or u lose or u won
but i play this game and i am still stuck in the same level, and after ten minutes its start getting boring
you should limit the time of the level from 3 - 5 minutes something like this, give the user a filling that they have to reach something i think if u rich the target point u should go to the next level not until the time is up or all jewels are transparent

u understand what i mean?

EDIT: oh i understand now the bricks behind the jewels should be transparent
then u go to the next level, maybe you should put a label how many bricks are left to complete the level

EDIT: one more thing is, ithink you should change the pictures in googgle play, the dark pictures u have 2 nice bright picture but all other are to dark, change them to show a good first look of the game before install it.

Yes i understand what you mean buddy, actually there is already a timer that i set to 7 minutes to complete a level. I think the challenge is to make player understand how to play that's why in this game last version i put some explanation in level 1 but i don't know if the explanation is clear enough to the player.

Thanks too for the google play screenshot suggestion, i will change it with more nicer screenshot.

PS: I hope you understand my english, because i'm not to confidence with it :oops: