Android Question Google developer console - who can find open test version crash list ?

Tempomaster

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

some time ago, the crashes that occurred in open test versions could be displayed in the google developer console. I can't find this list anymore. These lists are available for the production versions. I've searched through all the menu items. These lists can no longer be found. Can someone please give me a hint?

Best regards,
Gunnar

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
There is no crash log in Google Console.

There is one in Firebase Console where you can see crashes in apps where you did implement CrashLytics.

Upvote 0

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
There is no crash log in Google Console.
I have crash details with number of occurances and a Stack trace in the bottom of the page. Isn't that a crash log? (And no, I haven't gotten around to implementing Crashlytics yet.)

I get there by clicking Production in menu to the left:
1632307230285.png

This lands me at the Release dashboard, with a number of graphs. I find the one with title Release stability, which shows crashes, and click Explore.

This lands me on a page with title "Crashes and ANRs", with a list of crashes, like "java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException" for instance. I can click the blue arrow to the right of any one of them and see number of occurances and Stack trace and some more info.

Upvote 0