Android Question Google In-App Billing Library Question (Applying it to a different market??)

MegatenFreak

Licensed User
Hello. I'll try to be brief and clear in order to avoid causing headaches!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I want to have In-App Billing in my app, but instead of Google Play, it should connect to Cafe Bazaar (Iran's primary market). The good thing is that according to that market, I can do everything just like it's done with Google Play, except 3 small changes in the code.
Would you please take a look at the description for these required changes and tell me if I can use B4A's Google Billing library to connect to Bazaar? (or do I need to write my own library for it! that'd be terrible!)

(note: the explanation below refers to Google's payment example TrivialDrive.)
REQUIRED CHANGES:
1. Edit AndroidManifest.java:
👉 change the line: <uses-permission android:name="com.android.vending.BILLING" />
👉 to: <uses-permission android:name="com.farsitel.bazaar.permission.PAY_THROUGH_BAZAAR"/>
2. Edit labHelper.java (a class in the TrivialDrive app) :
👉 change these lines: Intent serviceIntent = new Intent("com.android.vending.billing.InAppBillingService.BIND");
serviceIntent.setPackage("com.android.vending");
👉 to: Intent serviceIntent = new Intent("ir.cafebazaar.pardakht.InAppBillingService.BIND");
serviceIntent.setPackage("com.farsitel.bazaar");

Am I correct to assume that this means I can use B4A's library for this other market billing service?
Thank you sooo much in advance.