Android Question Google Pay account deleted

fanfalveto

Licensed User
Longtime User
This is the letter
This is a notification that your application, Spy Whatsapp, with package ID info.system, has been removed from the Google Play Store.

REASON FOR REMOVAL: Violation of the dangerous products provision of the Content Policy and sections 4.3 and 4.4 of the Developer Distribution Agreement.

This particular app has been disabled as a policy strike. If your developer account is still in good standing, you may revise and upload a policy compliant version of this application as a new package name.

This notification also serves as notice for remaining, unsuspended violations in your catalog, and you may avoid further app suspensions by immediately unpublishing any apps in violation of (but not limited to) the above policy. Once you have resolved any existing violations, you may republish the app(s) at will. Before publishing applications, please ensure your apps’ compliance with the Developer Distribution Agreement and Content Policy.

All violations are tracked. Serious or repeated violations of any nature will result in the termination of your developer account, and investigation and possible termination of related Google accounts. If your account is terminated, payments will cease and Google may recover the proceeds of any past sales and the cost of any associated fees (such as chargebacks and payment transaction fees) from you.

If you feel we have made this determination in error, you can visit the Google Play Help Center article for additional information regarding this removal.

The Google Play Team
In the program instructions explaining exactly what they were doing and the information requested in any case absolutely sending any information to any other mail that was not what he had written, and of course no me.
It was said that it should be installed with the knowledge and consent of the owner of the device.
They have removed the application, and they have canceled my account desarrolador.
I have made several written requesting reactivation but so far no response.
Attached the apk if anyone wants to take a look.
The program was to see the whatsapp conversations and pictures of the device where a program was installed, you must send an SMS with the keyword chosen and receive in the mail stated the conversations and photos.
The setup screen appeared only once, thereafter a screen with information about the device and the service began to turn on the mobile.
I just do not understand why since there are several similar programs, although this was less time working and the scores were still excellent.

Attachments

• system.apk
    347.2 KB · Views: 175

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
They applied this policy:
  • Apps that collect information (such as the user's location or behavior) without the user's knowledge (spyware) are prohibited.
I didn't try your app. Is there something in it that can guarantee that the app is always used with the consent of the device owner ? If not, then it can be used as a spyware and will surely be used that way by some people. Moreover, the name of your app was maybe not wisely chosen.

Upvote 0

fanfalveto

Licensed User
Longtime User
You're right, the name is not the best, but it's the only way the people know the app.
In any case I do not understand, I guess the use that is given to a hammer depends on the person who has it in hand.
I received several emails from parents who had done well the application to know that their children were doing.
I have no choice but to wait to see if they raise the punishment.
:(
Thanks.

Upvote 0

NJDude

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I did run your app and yes, it DOESN'T explicitly shows or warns the user, you have to tap on the <?> button, when sensible information needs to be sent, you MUST put it on a screen that will remain visible until the user APPROVES OR DISAPPROVES, your app doesn't do that.

Upvote 0