Google Play downloads???

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I m use analytics on my apps.
Today i see one of my apps have 700 new users.
a week ago on Google Play Console, my application was 18 downloads
Today was updated to 23. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O ?

This app its making 700/800 views day and 50/100 new users day.

Google Play is stealing downloads?
every update on the panel is increased between 10/50 downloads, but the application has much more than that, it should already be between 1000-5000 Downloads (minimal)

Does anyone have this same problem and knows how to fix? I tried to clear browser cache, tried log out my account, but continues with few downloads.
This is a big problem.
My have app 1000 - 5000 downloads and show only 23 downloads :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yesterday I was surprised to see on my adbuddiz account that my brain scan app had had 40 ads viewed... So I went to check gplay dev account... It has a delay of over 72h, so I will only know how many downloads I had Sunday, by tomorrow... But from Friday to Saturday it got only 5 new downloads with only 2 new active users...
Another thing that bothered me is that, in gplay, they show to a user who's browsing the app, the total amount of downloads BUT the ratings kept are only frm active users.So if an user install my app, rates it and a month later deletes it frm he's device, the ratings will be deleted too!

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ratings kept are only frm active users.So if an user install my app, rates it and a month later deletes it frm he's device, the ratings will be deleted too!

i don't think that user rating will be deleted. if it will be like that you wont see any 1 star ratings with comment: "this app sucks, have removed after 1 minute,...".
maybe the user has removed his rating. you can remove your rating after you rate an app.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It's kind of ironic that it's you replying, because it's your rating that just disappeared from gplay in brain scan...
Did you delete it ?

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It's kind of ironic that it's you replying, because it's your rating that just disappeared from gplay in brain scan...
Did you delete it ?

really? this is weird because i have not removed any rating.

brain.jpg

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
you can also see that there is 1 rating (1 x 5 stars) but in real 2 reviews
1 from me and 1 from Gary Zaker, i don't know why it is like this but cannot be because user has removed your app

maybe google think it is spam? what is your dev console showing? 1 rating or 2?

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
1 single rating, so I thought that it was due to app deletion, which is quite normal with an app like this...
So I guess not even gplay is to be trusted 100%

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
1 single rating, so I thought that it was due to app deletion, which is quite normal with an app like this...
So I guess not even gplay is to be trusted 100%

i cannot believe that user ratings are been removed because of uninstalls. this could not be
you can find millions of bad ratings so that means people has removed those apps.

the only reason i think a rating can be removed is: user has removed it, or rating was informed as spam. i have not removed any rating, why should i. i almost rate every app from everyone here because i want to support them. and i doubt that my rating was informed as spam. so maybe they really have some problems with their server, i think they should switch to jRDC2 :D

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Strange things are happening in the dev world.... Adbuddiz just "gifted" me 0.08$ for 40 views and 2 clicks, 0 installs...

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Strange things are happening in the dev world.... Adbuddiz just "gifted" me 0.08$ for 40 views and 2 clicks, 0 installs...
o_O
i made 2k views and 300 clicks and got 0,01 o_O
crazy adbuddiz