Google: Your App was suspended??

Jaames

Licensed User
Longtime User
Well, I meant to say that you should at least know why.

You can not use PayPal, ok.

But Hitler was not dead?
I agree.
They should at least make some clearer explanation. With some apps is obvious what is violation, but with "normal" apps if they were banned, they (google) should provide us with good explanation, instead of referencing us to some "policies" which we have to read and figure out what is violation of policy...

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I agree.
They should at least make some clearer explanation. With some apps is obvious what is violation, but with "normal" apps if they were banned, they (google) should provide us with good explanation, instead of referencing us to some "policies" which we have to read and figure out what is violation of policy...

no respect to developers...
if all developers would stand together and unpublish for 1 hour all apps i belive google would change their policies to us..

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
too, same email and google play have removed my app Text Reader from google play :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Google Play is a SHIT
respect 0 to developers :mad::mad::mad::mad:
50.000 - 100.000 downloads

Last edited:

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
I would be great if all developer could do such revolution ...I agree totally ...I do not care about the installs ... could you think such thing can be achieved ?
A facebook propaganda through developers and a date target should work ?

I would be the happy to find out that on one day ...1 000 000 developers susspended the app as singnal to google play !!!! :)
Maybe it will start today ..maybe not ..I am not familiar with such actions

It must be something like ACTA if you are familiar ...that gone worldwide ..an electronic revolution against a power like google ...a developers sindicat must be created ....

I imagine google banning all developpers that got afiliate to this sindicat :D:)

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
no respect to developers...
if all developers would stand together and unpublish for 1 hour all apps i belive google would change their policies to us..
That will never happen.
I think that's not really a problem of respect, but a problem of money allocation. Users are billions. Can you imagine the number of people to pay to provide a decent support to users? When I see that Google doesn't provide any mean to contact someone on the french support page despite it has a local office in my country, violating my national laws by the way (in France, a phone number is mandatory), I understand that listening to the user problems is not a priority at all. I can rant, I can complain everywhere; nothing will change because me and my friends are a tear drop in the ocean. Google decided to spend its money on other things, more noble and useful from its point of view. I cannot blame them when they deliver new free products and services to me. I'm glad that I don't have to pay for their search engine, for their OS, for their SDK, for Chrome, etc.
That makes me remember that I read a few weeks ago that most moderators of forums for big companies (Google, Facebook, Youtube, etc.) are people living in poor asian countries that have to deal everyday with the trash that sick guys try to publish around the world. The turnover among these third-world moderators is very high (seeing and reading horrible things all day long is not very good for sanity) and some of them get psychological problems, but who cares? These guys are cheap. Nothing else matters.
It's a strange world where being a nice guy is very relative. Do I respect the chinese workers that worked 14 hours a day in bad conditions to build my last tablet? I'm just interested by the final cost. So their opinion about me is probably not different than the one I have sometimes about Google.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
That will never happen.
I think that's not really a problem of respect, but a problem of money allocation. Users are billions. Can you imagine the number of people to pay to provide a decent support to users? When I see that Google doesn't provide any mean to contact someone on the french support page despite it has a local office in my country, violating my national laws by the way (in France, a phone number is mandatory), I understand that listening to the user problems is not a priority at all. I can rant, I can complain everywhere; nothing will change because me and my friends are a tear drop in the ocean. Google decided to spend its money on other things, more noble and useful from its point of view. I cannot blame them when they deliver new free products and services to me. I'm glad that I don't have to pay for their search engine, for their OS, for their SDK, for Chrome, etc.
That makes me remember that I read a few weeks ago that most moderators of forums for big companies (Google, Facebook, Youtube, etc.) are people living in poor asian countries that have to deal everyday with the trash that sick guys try to publish around the world. The turnover among these third-world moderators is very high (seeing and reading horrible things all day long is not very good for sanity) and some of them get psychological problems, but who cares? These guys are cheap. Nothing else matters.
It's a strange world where being a nice guy is very relative. Do I respect the chinese workers that worked 14 hours a day in bad conditions to build my last tablet? I'm just interested by the final cost. So their opinion about me is probably not different than the one I have sometimes about Google.

fred i dont think that there are billions of users, i am talking now only on developers so if google play got about 700k apps and every dev has i guess about 5 apps in average then its about only 140k developers.

now take for example a cellular company that got millions of costumers and you can call the service and talk to a human why is it like that?? does AT&T or mobilcom makes more money then google ?? i dont think so...

at least give support to developers we make them lot of money, do you know how much money google earn from ads?? without apps, youtube videos, websites,... they could throw their ads to the garbage.
it should not be hard or expensive to give a 24/7 support to developers its much less then a cellular company... and dont forgett that they take from every single sell of an app 30% and every click on an ad makes them lot of money...

its very annoing that you dont have an email where you can ask questions only a FAQ (f***) section where you need to find your question if such exists...

FAQ google.... :mad:

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
fred i dont think that there are billions of users, i am talking now only on developers so if google play got about 700k apps and every dev has i guess about 5 apps in average then its about only 140k developers.

now take for example a cellular company that got millions of costumers and you can call the service and talk to a human why is it like that?? does AT&T or mobilcom makes more money then google ?? i dont think so...

at least give support to developers we make them lot of money, do you know how much money google earn from ads?? without apps, youtube videos, websites,... they could throw their ads to the garbage.
it should not be hard or expensive to give a 24/7 support to developers its much less then a cellular company... and dont forgett that they take from every single sell of an app 30% and every click on an ad makes them lot of money...

its very annoing that you dont have an email where you can ask questions only a FAQ (f***) section where you need to find your question if such exists...

They are free to spend their money on what they seem important to them. Support is not, obviously.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
btw maybe google provide great stuff for free but in the end it cost you with your privacy

did google ask me if they may track my website surfing?? how comes that if i was one time in amazon in every website i see amazon ads??
so what i think is that in the world of today FREE is in reality very expensive!!

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

Do you have a copy of the app presentation text? So we could have a look and try to understand.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Do you have a copy of the app presentation text? So we could have a look and try to understand.

no i dont, but i really didnot wrote anything special inside, and i think i know why they did it and i belive they had a good reason but this is not my point i just asked them to tell me the mistake i made so i wont do it again thats it instead they send me to read all their policy... o_O

what i think was the reason is i wrote in the end of description "Copyright" and in my app i used a free SDK from aviary and this could be the reason

again this is only a guess

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Google Policy

Google Play: your app make money for me?
Google Play: your app have in-app?
Google Play: your app give me cash?

R: No

Google Play: Ok, you is not important for me, on the first oportunity i go make a new rules and ban you from google play.
if you dont make money for me, i go ban you, and you noob make a new account and give me $25 again.

loop

Google Play: your app make money for me?
Google Play: your app have in-app?
Google Play: your app give me cash?

Google Play: Ok, you is not important for me, on the first oportunity i go make a new rules and ban you from google play.
if you dont make money for me, i go ban you, and you noob make a new account and give me $25 again.

you develloper, is only a one noob on 1milion + your account its not important

Last edited:

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
Google Policy
I do not think this could be the case...they could easyly ask for 25$ monthly
On the other hand when you are a busy man your do not want to answer all the time to all questions or phones that why sercretary exists ....
imagine google as the biggest and bussyest man on earth

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
be a big company is not a reason to give bad support. dont forgett that big companies make big money.. you can invest your "big" money in new products or a mini golf field in every google office or offer a better support for costumers that made you become big...
its up to you but what i read in forums is if google had a good competition he would lose lot of costumers.

in the same mail that told me that this case is no more for discussion and other bla bla bla could very easiely tell me what i did wrong... but they didnot and it fills like we all are only numbers in this tiny world of google...

Last edited:

strat

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ilan, sorry to hear this. My account removed for same reason 15 days ago. I got two warning mails before and this was third. Google sent me a message like yours and after two days they sent another mail that informed me about my account removed.
If you have another apps that similar to removed one, you can temporarily remove your app in order to keep your account alive.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Ilan, sorry to hear this. My account removed for same reason 15 days ago. I got two warning mails before and this was third. Google sent me a message like yours and after two days they sent another mail that informed me about my account removed.
If you have another apps that similar to removed one, you can temporarily remove your app in order to keep your account alive.

no problem that app didnot made any profit for me so i dont really care what pissed me off was that they could not tell me what really was the problem so i could be more carefull in the future but as informatix allready mentioned above "costumer support is obviously not in the top of their list"