Guidance on a new feature based on facebook

EduardoElias

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi there,

I never played with facebook stuff, I dont even have a facebook page... and dont want to have one :)

However, I see there are a kind of application that can be installed on facebook page. I know nothing about that.

I wanted to know from someone that is experienced, before I go all the way learning, if there is a way to do the following:

- you go to a facebook page from someone that make some kind of service based on booking
- you use an application that is directly inserted on that facebook page (dont know the names) by its owner. Certanly I need to write and make available this app.
- this application somehow send an information, booking a service hour and data, that will reach your b4a app.
- optionally a feedback could be done, like a confirmation that the service can be done on that selected hour, or a suggestion for a next possible hour/date.
- somehow the b4a application should know who is sending that information, like the facebook user name etc.

Is there someone that ever made this, that could name the names of what is needed in order to make it happen?

Many thanks for any information!

Eduardo