Android Question Hamburger Icon not showing

Hi

I'm trying to implement the sample from Here. The code works but the hamburger icon is not showing, it does show in the sample. I have tried removing the title of the page but that makes no difference

My code is essentially the same as in the sample

B4X:
Private Sub B4XPage_Created (Root1 As B4XView)
    Root = Root1

dd.Initialize
    'The designer script calls the DDD class. A new class instance will be created if needed.
    'In this case we want to create it ourselves as we want to access it in our code.
    xui.RegisterDesignerClass(dd)
    Initialise

MenuSetup
end sub

Sub MenuSetup

Drawer.Initialize(Me, "Drawer", Root, 300dip)
    Drawer.CenterPanel.LoadLayout("ASVP")
    Drawer.LeftPanel.LoadLayout("Left")
    HamburgerIcon = xui.LoadBitmapResize(File.DirAssets, "hamburger.png", 32dip, 32dip, True)

ListView1.TwoLinesAndBitmap.SecondLabel.Visible=False
    ListView1.AddTwoLinesAndBitmap2("Home", "", LoadBitmap(File.DirAssets, "house.png"),20)
    ListView1.AddTwoLinesAndBitmap2("Results", "", LoadBitmap(File.DirAssets, "winner.png"),21)
    ListView1.AddTwoLinesAndBitmap2("GPS Data", "", LoadBitmap(File.DirAssets, "Satellite.png"),22)
    For i = 1 To 11
        ListView1.AddTwoLinesAndBitmap2(i,"", LoadBitmap(File.DirAssets, "Ball.jpg"),i)
    Next

Can anyone point to a possible code error?

I am also using ASViewpager on this page , could that be causing the problem and if so is there a work around

Many thanks for any help

I think I have found the cause of the problem, I had missed adding a sub routine. However I changed the code to the following so I think it's the cause of my error because now I get a crash. LOL

B4X:
Sub UpdateImage

ImageView1.SetBitmap(HamburgerIcon)

End Sub

Upvote 0