B4J Question Hash error

rspitzer

Running my program in debug works fine. No issues. When I run the Build Standalone Package from the IDE I get:

Error: Hash of javafx.base (d306a2386d06f477a7b8e41c2a4746d6bbc352a68ebd88649aae49fa0e1c8da9) differs to expected hash (a82827bb529a5488bcc1af209a07affabb9de9ab55769f31a257b1c192614e32) recorded in java.base

Using JDK 11 (Bellsoft) and Javafx 11 (openjfx)

Anyone have any thoughts?

teddybear

Licensed User
Try installing the jdk version.

Upvote 0

rspitzer

To answer Mr. Stotle's question: I am running B4J version 9.30. (Windows 10) The error only occurs when I choose to build the standalone package from the IDE toolbar under Project. To be clear the code runs fine in Debug mode, over the Bridge application to my Linux imbedded system. Which begs the question, what is the difference between Debug mode and building a standalone package. I was under the impression both processes were similar in nature, the difference is that in Debug mode the code is wrapped with a Debug wrapper of some type.

To answer teddybear's question, I have re installed both the Bellsoft OpenJDK (in this case 11) and the OpenJFX 11, to the same result.

Upvote 0

teddybear

Licensed User
To answer Mr. Stotle's question: I am running B4J version 9.30. (Windows 10) The error only occurs when I choose to build the standalone package from the IDE toolbar under Project. To be clear the code runs fine in Debug mode, over the Bridge application to my Linux imbedded system. Which begs the question, what is the difference between Debug mode and building a standalone package. I was under the impression both processes were similar in nature, the difference is that in Debug mode the code is wrapped with a Debug wrapper of some type.

To answer teddybear's question, I have re installed both the Bellsoft OpenJDK (in this case 11) and the OpenJFX 11, to the same result.
Why not install the https://b4xfiles-4c17.kxcdn.com/jdk-11.0.1.zip ? it includes OpenJDK 11 + OpenJFX 11

Upvote 0