Have you cloned yourself ?

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
DonManfred,

I have noticed that as soon as some query is posted, you reply, in fact solve it.
So I thought how you can develop, convert java to b4x, give tutorial and still have time to check and reply !

You are just a wonder. Salute you.

Regards,

Anand

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Not really
I have noticed that as soon as some query is posted, you reply, in fact solve it.
When i am at work and need to wait for Delphi to compile a project which then needs to get uploaded to somewhere where it can be used then, I usually have a moment free time and check if there is something new in forum.
A lot of questions can easily be answered. For example posting an answer like "You should create a new thread for your question" :)D:D)
convert java to b4x, give tutorial
this i am doing in my free time. I´m online often in my free time. Like now ;-)
Wrapping a library is often an easy job which does not need much time (for me :D). But there are libraries which i am working over months till i release it. Not working all the time on the project. But when i stuck at some point i put it on side and i try to start again later somewhen...

or doing a tutorial is mostly the result from playing around with the lib i wrapped to share my findings. And, yes, i enjoy sharing my knowledge.