Help Needed With Rest Web service call.

potman100

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi

I want to mimic calls to a web service rest api, from a 3rd party android application.

Basically I have used jadx to decompile the application and have access to most of the source, there is a warning from jadx that it could not decompile some code, but the code looks mostly complete.

The Third party app calls a web service to get a valuation of an item via a EAN / Barcode number, looking at the code there is some reference to an ssl connection and also some calls to a keystore to create a token, there are a few smaller functions that create the final call.

I want to be able to use this functionallity from my own android app, so could do with some help from a Guru, or somebody that understands the rest calls.

I am willing to pay to get this done, there is no major rush, but as it is part of a larger program I would like to know it's done and ready to be added.

Regards

Darren

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I want to mimic calls to a web service rest api, from a 3rd party android application.

Basically I have used jadx to decompile the application and have access to most of the source, there is a warning from jadx that it could not decompile some code, but the code looks mostly complete.
Do you have the permission of the apps author to decompile his app and use the code inside???

Daestrum

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Why don't you contact the author directly and see if they will license you to use the code legally.