Android Question Help Variants

Friends, I have a problem regarding visualization/display. I'm not mentioning a tablet, just a cell phone, which variant should I use, so that the app fits on the screen for sizes 5.5 to 6.7 inches?, do I need to create several screens or is there a way to just adjust one?, I'm using anchors , but if I use 320x480, and the screen is 6.5" it does not fill the entire screen, if I use 320x640, and the screen is 5.5, one control overlaps the other, that is, it is unconfigured. How to solve it?, Only in portrait mode.

Friends, I have a problem regarding visualization/display. I'm not mentioning a tablet, just a cell phone, which variant should I use, so that the app fits on the screen for sizes 5.5 to 6.7 inches?, do I need to create several screens or is there a way to just adjust one?, I'm using anchors , but if I use 320x480, and the screen is 6.5" it does not fill the entire screen, if I use 320x640, and the screen is 5.5, one control overlaps the other, that is, it is unconfigured. How to solve it?, Only in portrait mode.
I think I made a little big mistake, at the moment, while I'm learning, I just left 320x480, and autoscaleall, and I saw that it fits well on phones with little difference in inches, the secret is to keep a fluid screen, without too many elements.

Upvote 0