Hey everyone.

PFlores81

Licensed User
Longtime User
It has been quite a while since I had posted on here. I have been slammed with work and my app development is crawling. I do however, need to know if someone can point me in the right direction for screen size detection.

What needs to happen is upon opening the app I need it to detect the screen size and essentially kill the ad wrapper when it detects a screen size smaller than 320x480.

PFlores81

Licensed User
Longtime User
B4X:
GetDeviceLayoutValues.Width 
GetDeviceLayoutValues.Height

Thanks Jake, I had added this to my code a while back but never implemented it. I need to know what sequence of code will effectively kill the ad wrapper services when it detects a display smaller than 320x480. Like I said, my new contract is taking up all my time so it is difficult to keep up with my updates.

Upvote 0

JakeBullet70

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks Jake, I had added this to my code a while back but never implemented it. I need to know what sequence of code will effectively kill the ad wrapper services when it detects a display smaller than 320x480. Like I said, my new contract is taking up all my time so it is difficult to keep up with my updates.

No idea.

Upvote 0