Share My Creation Hey!

Hi to all!
I am honored to present my latest application, developed entirely with b4a: Hey!
Hey! is the APP that allows you to set up new types of notifications (named Hey!) in a new and funny way!
You can receive a Hey! personalized when you leave a place, when you connect to a specific wi-fi network, when you get in the car ... and this is only the beginning!

At the moment Hey is in beta, and you can find it on this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hey.bubblebrain

I would like to thank all the community, which has always supported me. We are fantastic

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    86.9 KB · Views: 4,350

inakigarm

Licensed User
Longtime User

Trying to test your app, Play Store warns that 'this item is not avalaible on your country' (I'm from Spain)... ;-(

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
I tryied to get your attentions, just in case you did forget about the app...
Important is the way you feel regarding the finish of your product ....
I am a guy that keeps publishing my ideas and I do not have patience to fine the product from initial release...

Bucky108

Licensed User
Longtime User
Couldn't run the app after the startup screens. Constantly crashed on Google Pixel 2 XL with Ore0 8.1

sz4t4n

Licensed User
Longtime User
When I try to set new geo tag app crash. Android 8 Mi5. Bug report in attached file.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-05-20-13-33-30-026_com.miui.bugreport.png
    279.9 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…