Android Question How can I get "Database file" for samples of Courses ?

Adamdam

Licensed User
Longtime User
Dear all,
Greetings,
I build app for courses and need samples to fill into the app,
Can any one help me to get "database-file" or "excel-file" has a samples of courses (by many languages if can "English, French, German, Arabic,.. ) :
I hope these samples include :
- Course name
- Short Description
- Language of course
- Category of course
- Chapters names
- if possible "Image Name": good if attached
Hope to find these samples
Thanks on advance for help

RichardN

Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't understand.... You want to populate a database with this information you already have?

Or you want a pre-populated database/CSV with the infomation? Surely an internet search of language courses will be more successful than asking users here ?

Upvote 0

Adamdam

Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't understand.... You want to populate a database with this information you already have?

Or you want a pre-populated database/CSV with the infomation? Surely an internet search of language courses will be more successful than asking users here ?
I need samples (information/data) I'll build a database based on these information.
Samples not db,
May these samples inside db or excel , or, ...

Upvote 0

Shelby

Licensed User
Sounds like maybe you need an SQLite database app. With that you can use an Excel sheet to start populating the app.

Upvote 0

RichardN

Licensed User
Longtime User
I use SQLite Expert Pro. It will import/export data in pretty much any format you might be working in from CSV to Json. I find it ideal not only for building databases for inclusion with app packages but more importantly to test SQL queries before coding. It's a hell of a lot quicker to build and test a query in SQLite Expert than it is to run a debug/compile in B4X. The results are immediate and you simply cut & paste the query into the B4X IDE when you are happy with the result.

Upvote 0