B4A Library How to best make money from ads

Through the last couple of weeks I have helped Leadbolt with getting their library to work and are now testing if they pay better than Admob and others.

But I was thinking if, maybe we could share our experience, Who is better Admob, Leadbolt, Millenial, Mobpartner or .....
I was whinking something like grading them on a scale.

grades:
1. bad
2. below average
3. average
4 above average
5 good

and categories:
a=ad content
b=ad design
C=RPM
D=stats update
E=Webpage functionality

So it could look something like this:

Admob A=3 B=2 C=3 D=3 E=4
In my opinion, Admob is easy to use and revenue is ok.

Leadbolt A=3 B=4 C=4 D=2 E=4
I like the high level of service, that you get from Leadbolt. They are always ready to answer question and they show great interest, even for a small company like mine.

Millennial A=4 B=4 C=2 D=2 E=1
Really bad web page.

MobPartner A=3 B=2 C=2 D=5 E=4
I am having trouble with getting the banner ads to show in the right resolution and Mobpartner has not been able to help me. Does not need a library, as they use simple http call the show the banner.

LeadBolt Mobile Ad network- Advertise and Monetize traffic on Android and iPhones
AdMob | Promote Apps | Monetize Traffic | Measure Performance
Mobile Advertising with Millennial Media
MobPartner - Campaign?affi=149703

Kind regards
Jmich
MaxApps

Last edited:

ssg

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

Do keep in mind that Leadbolt is mainly a CPA (Cost per action) network. You get paid when someone completes an "action", for example, filling up a survey or downloading a product or purchasing a product.

Some of their ads are per click based too, but the BIG money is from the CPA ones.

Airpush is per impression, and with their icon ads, it is also per install/usage. Check those out too.

As for my opinion, I have just started with leadbolt and airpush late last month. And this month leadbolt is giving me the highest revenue.

Airpush is growing very fast too in terms of revenue.

Admob is a very stable income source, but recently their ecpm has been horribly low for me.

Mini review:

Leadbolt -> best source of revenue, best payment terms, easy integration, many ad format option (waiting for their sign up form format), best support, read more details here: http://www.b4x.com/forum/additional-libraries-official-updates/12002-leadbolt-ads.html

Airpush -> growing very fast, no idea on payment term, easy integration (search for the library on this forum), new ad formats are excellent, support is non-existence!

Admob -> stable source of income, payment always on time, non-existence support, ecpm is very low compared to leadbolt and airpush, danger of sudden disable account... good thing there are alternatives available.

Cheers all!

PS - Is this in the right sub-forum? No libraries discussion here, just ad providers :D

SellAringSupport

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

I'm Yang from SellAring.
I wanted to tell you guys a little bit about our network, as I read this thread.
We're an Android based network and we develop and deliver several types of unique advertising solutions, including display ads and audio ads. Cell Phone Advertisements | Mobile Advertisements | SellAring.com

SellAring's eCPM is higher than industry standard (often over $5, depending on the app's traffic source). Like some of the ad networks mentioned here, we monetize the app's entire installed base, which means the revenues are significantly higher.

We have a limited time offer to all developers who join through Basic4Android. Find out about it here: http://www.b4x.com/forum/basic4andr...rials/19582-making-money-apps.html#post112907

Cheers,

Yang