Android Question How to display lower and upper limits in a B4XSeekBar control

beelze69

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I have some doubts regarding usage of the B4XSeekBar control.

1) I would like to display the lower and upper limits at the 2 ends of the B4XSeekbar alongwith the value of the increment near the thumb as it is being scrolled. How can that be done ?

2) What the purpose of the Text property in the B4XSeekbar control.[I typed something on text but it did not show anywhere in the GUI] ?

Thanks

Lucas Siqueira

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I have some doubts regarding usage of the B4XSeekBar control.

1) I would like to display the lower and upper limits at the 2 ends of the B4XSeekbar alongwith the value of the increment near the thumb as it is being scrolled. How can that be done ?

2) What the purpose of the Text property in the B4XSeekbar control.[I typed something on text but it did not show anywhere in the GUI] ?

Thanks

1) you can create two labels and place one on each end of the B4XSeekBar with the threshold values, you can also show and hide them using the TouchStateChanged event with pressed to show or hide...

2) in relation to the text field, it is standard in custom fields, it is not used in B4XSeekBar.

Upvote 0

beelze69

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Lucas,

Thanks.. I knew it could be done through the labels but was wondering if there is any built-in Property/Method for the same... But good you told me about the TouchStateChanged event.. .. I will try it out .. Thanks for the help...

Upvote 0