Android Question How to make Voice chat ?

Adamdam

Licensed User
Longtime User
Dear All,
Greetings,

I need to build App to make "Voice Chat" like in Skype or similar, one-to-one chat.
I fail to build like that, if any one help me for building like that even if I call external library/API even by cost.

On the other hand, Can I call any chat App (say like Skype) inside my B4X App , like we call WebView in our B4X Apps.

Thanks on advance.

Best regards

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Dear All,
Greetings,

I need to build App to make "Voice Chat" like in Skype or similar, one-to-one chat.
I fail to build like that, if any one help me for building like that even if I call external library/API even by cost.

On the other hand, Can I call any chat App (say like Skype) inside my B4X App , like we call WebView in our B4X Apps.

Thanks on advance.

Best regards

:)

Upvote 0

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
If you don't have FREE answer you should not reply.
It's like: "I know but you need to pay me $35 for answer."
First of all take a deep breath before writing a post, and smile while doing that :)
second of all The reason i referred to the link because what he is asking is too complicated to be answered, there is no library/ code snippets / inline java code for that.
So he will never find the answer to his specific request.

third and most important point is he specifically said :
external library/API even by cost.
he is welling to pay for the service.

so my friend keep calm and smile :)

Upvote 0

Adamdam

Licensed User
Longtime User
First of all take a deep breath before writing a post, and smile while doing that :)
second of all The reason i referred to the link because what he is asking is too complicated to be answered, there is no library/ code snippets / inline java code for that.
So he will never find the answer to his specific request.

third and most important point is he specifically said :

he is welling to pay for the service.

so my friend keep calm and smile :)

Dear Mr. Sameer.
Many thanks for your reply.
It seem as what I need, thanks for your effort.
I'll purchase it just after testing it. So, Kindly send me the apk file to test it ,
And even the server (Java App) at you, just I need to test the app between two mobiles

Thanks again for you
Best regards
[email protected]

Upvote 0

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Dear Mr. Sameer.
Many thanks for your reply.
It seem as what I need, thanks for your effort.
I'll purchase it just after testing it. So, Kindly send me the apk file to test it ,
And even the server (Java App) at you, just I need to test the app between two mobiles

Thanks again for you
Best regards
[email protected]
The project release is set within a month, once we release the project we will send you a demo :)

and because a month period is very long so i will send you an email right now to keep you in the address book to be kept in mind :)

Thank you,
Saif

Upvote 0