B4J Question How to pass dates with value 0000-00-00 00:00:00 in jrcd2 to be able to read a table from my database

juangtju

Good friends, I have a problem parsing some information from a table that I need to make a comparison and that way it returns a string value, the fact is that it gives me an error: <title> Error 500 com.mysql.cj. exceptions.DataReadException: Zero date value prohibited </title> since that table actually has fields with dates at 0, is there any way to fix this in some way ????

juangtju

Good friends, I have a problem parsing some information from a table that I need to make a comparison and that way it returns a string value, the fact is that it gives me an error: <title> Error 500 com.mysql.cj. exceptions.DataReadException: Zero date value prohibited </title> since that table actually has fields with dates at 0, is there any way to fix this in some way ????
i got the solution with a manual of mysql just put in the database configuration ,

JdbcUrl=jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306?characterEncoding=utf8&useSSL=false&zeroDateTimeBehavior=convertToNull

(&zeroDateTimeBehavior=convertToNull ) thats works for me .

Upvote 0