Android Question I just used Windows Copilot in a truly productive way - "mastering" HTML, CSS and javascript

JackKirk

Licensed User
Longtime User
Following on from https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/windows-10-copilot.159957/

I just used it again on another javascript problem - it was so good I have reproduced the dialog (I won't say conversation because that sort of implies sentience):

I used Notepad to create the prompt:
It responded with:
The response was much better formatted than what appears above.

From which I was able to deduce that the only change I need to make in my javascript was add

mycam1canvas.width = mycam1video.videoWidth;
mycam1canvas.height = mycam1video.videoHeight;

i.e. my javascript became:
And it all worked!!!!!

This is probably a "SO WHAT" to any experienced javascript type - but I am not - because it is somewhat tangential to my objectives and I simply do not want to invest the monumental time that would be involved.

This provides a great enabler for someone like me.

Last edited:

JackKirk

Licensed User
Longtime User
Another more complex example (well for me anyrate)...

I used Notepad to create the prompt:
It responded with:
And my modified javascript is:
And it works!!! - I can now capture a snapshot of the video by clicking anywhere on the video display.

Upvote 0

JackKirk

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have been badgering away all afternoon with Copilot solving a number of CSS and javascript issues I have - mainly due to my ignorance.

It even solved a problem with fa-camera-rotate icon not being available in the font awesome icon library I was referencing.

The approach I am adopting (as much as anything because of my ignorance) is to give it plenty of background info and ask simple incremental questions.

Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…