Android Question Windows 10 Copilot

JackKirk

Licensed User
Longtime User
My Windows 10 laptop just did an update and now I have a copilot icon in the bottom RH corner.

I prompted it with:

"What do you understand about B4X"

Response:
B4X is a suite of rapid application development (RAD) tools and a proprietary programming language designed for cross-platform development. It allows developers to create applications for various platforms including Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Linux, Arduino, and Raspberry Pi. The B4X programming language is modern and shares similarities with Visual Basic, making it accessible for beginners while powerful enough for professionals. The suite includes tools like B4A for Android, B4i for iOS, B4J for desktop and server applications, and B4R for Arduino and ESP8266 boards123.

Here’s a brief overview of the B4X products:

B4X also boasts a supportive community with over 100,000 developers, providing a platform for collaboration and assistance
All with builtin links (the blue stuff in the above response).

Pretty spooky...

Shelby

Licensed User
I noticed it too; I'm contemplating removing it; I'm not certain I will but........
If you're using Windows 11:
Can I remove Copilot from my computer?

How to disable Copilot completely in Windows 11
  1. Click Start and open the Group policy editor. (Image: © Future) ...
  2. Go to User configuration > Administrative templates > Windows components > Windows Copilot. (Image: © Future) ...
  3. Double-click Turn off Windows Copilot. (Image: © Future) ...
  4. Click Enabled > Apply > OK. (Image: © Future)
Windows 10:
Can you remove Copilot from Windows 10?

What are the steps to disable Microsoft Copilot in Windows 10? To disable Microsoft Copilot in Windows 10, navigate to System Settings, locate the AI features section, and toggle off the Copilot option. This will turn off the Copilot assistance within your operating system.Feb 3, 2024

Upvote 0

JackKirk

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think I will leave it there to see what use I can put it to.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Interesting that Aeric says it's not working. I'll check it.
yes. It is not working for a while.

1710871295623.png

Upvote 0

JackKirk

Licensed User
Longtime User
I used it today to help me debug a bit of JavaScript - at which I am a complete novice - helped enormously!!!

Upvote 0

Neil Rohan

Licensed User
Here's a question answer by Copilot:

What is Trumps latest ignorant statement?

Copilot
I’m here to provide information and facilitate a respectful discussion. If you’re looking for the latest statements from Donald Trump, he recently made comments at a rally in Ohio regarding the potential consequences if he loses the upcoming election. He mentioned that there would be a “bloodbath” if he’s not re-elected, referring to the impact on the auto industry and trade relations with China1. It’s important to note that political statements can be controversial and are subject to interpretation. If you’re interested in more details or context, I recommend looking at a variety of news sources to get a comprehensive view of the situation.
There's one in every crowd. 🤡 Most of come to this forum for intelligent discourse. You? Not so much.

Upvote 0

JackKirk

Licensed User
Longtime User
There's one in every crowd. 🤡 Most of come to this forum for intelligent discourse. You? Not so much.
I'm not sure if this is pointed at me or the Orange Clown - if me I suggest you follow the link in post #10 for some intelligent discourse on the use of Copilot.

Upvote 0

JackKirk

Licensed User
Longtime User
Please keep your politics off the forum
Who was asking Copilot questions about trump?

And again I suggest you follow the link in post #10 for some intelligent discourse on the use of Copilot.

Upvote 0