Icon near the clock

vitramir

Licensed User
Hello!
I want to add icon of my program to the right top corner of ppc. I have tryed the NotifyIcon but there were no effect on ppc. :( If somebody can help me I'll be very pleased. :sign0085:

vitramir

Licensed User
Hi,
Thank you, I understand how NotifyIcon.dll works.

My device is HTC P3300 and OS is WM5 but I want my program to work on different PPC (if it is real).

I write program to my friend.
It program blocks the screen then you are speak. And if you close program (for example: you want to watch some information), you will continue speaking with unblocked screen. And that's why I want to make icon.

And another question. How are you make DLL???

vitramir

Licensed User
On WM 2003 icon is near the icon of keyboard and always visible, but on WM 5 it is visible only on today screen.

dzt

Licensed User
Ohh, I see now.

Notofication area place, is handled by the OS, and it's different in WM5 than PPC 2003. Nothing different can be done with NotifyIcon.DLL

I should notice that even in PPC2003 if the foreground app has a menu, it will also hide your icon.

vitramir

Licensed User
I use this dll but it makes icon in the buttom of the screen. Can you give me example how can I make icon at the top.

I have seen dzSpy. Can this dll get information about msgbox in other programm? If it is real I'll give you more information about it.