ICOSFlip3DView - Help Please

ClassicDancer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I've just downloaded this library. I have added an ImageView to a panel for use as a splash screen. The animation works but not as designed. The only way I can get it to work properly is via a button click as in the demo programs. When called from the Activity_Create the horizontal animation e.g flips from the left hand edge instead of the middle of the image.

Can you help please....?

Regards.

ClassicDancer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

Here's an example code project showing that when animation is called from activity.create it does not behave the same as when called from a button.

Regards.

Upvote 0

raytronixsystems

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello!

I had the same exact problem when testing with the example program. The solution - set up a timer with a small delay (i.e 200 ms) in your Activity_Create subroutine and in the Timer_Tick Subroutine invoke the animation effect and immediately stop the timer. I don't have time to post my sample project at the moment but if you can not get your project working please let me know and I 'll put it up here.

Regards,
Ray

Upvote 0

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

Here's an example code project showing that when animation is called from activity.create it does not behave the same as when called from a button.

Regards.

Start your animation in Activity_Resume, not in Activity_Create. That's also true for other libs needing that the display messages can be processed (that won't happen before Activity_Resume).

Upvote 0