Android Question In-app purchases with Coupons

Branko Milosevic

Licensed User
I'd like to let members of certain organisations to use my app free and everyone else to pay. I am looking for a solution that doesn't involve managing users accounts and links to any server. is there a way to manage payments with coupons that would be available and could be distributed by members organisations.
TYIA

Widget

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'd like to let members of certain organisations to use my app free and everyone else to pay. I am looking for a solution that doesn't involve managing users accounts and links to any server. is there a way to manage payments with coupons that would be available and could be distributed by members organisations.
TYIA

I don't see how you can get away without using a server or service. You need a server/service to see if someone hasn't distributed your coupon on the Internet so everyone gets the features for free. Use something like Key Value pair on a server is easy enough to setup with B4J. Allocate 'x' number of coupons for an organization and when it runs out, disallow activation of the coupon. You can also register each user via email address and/or machine id as well as company.

See https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/b4x-keyvaluestore-2-simple-powerful-local-datastore.63633/

Upvote 0