B4J Library Introducing OpenLibX! [Formerly NebulaLib; Formerly B4XCommunityLib]

I have created a library that contains a lot of helpful functions. Because I couldn't come up with a proper name, and that I'm using code I found here in the forum, I have decided to call it the "OpenLibX". (Formerly known as NebulaLib -----> Formerly known as B4XCommunityLib.)

Download http://coldbluelava.com/portfolio/openlibx

The documentation can be accessed from the "Documentation" menu on my site.

With this library, I have accomplished two milestones:
  • This is the first ever library that I have released.
  • This is also my first time writing documentation.

Last edited:

rboeck

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, thanks for the library and your work; for me only the first link is working, for the documentation i only get 404 Not found...

Thanks
Reinhard

LWGShane

Licensed User
Longtime User
@rboeck - Whoops! Totally forgot to rename the folder on the server. Should be working now. (Refresh the page.)

rboeck

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, thanks, the links are working now.
The [Website] link and [LauncherTool] link are still not working...

LWGShane

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, thanks, the links are working now.
The [Website] link and [LauncherTool] link are still not working...
Fixed them.

LWGShane

Licensed User
Longtime User
The required stylesheets for two methods are available. Another thing I forgot :oops:.

LWGShane

Licensed User
Longtime User
PSA: You cannot delete a directory that has spaces in it due to me using Regex to create the Argument list. (It splits the command at each space, so if you have a directory named "Folder 1", It will be split into "Folder, 1". (Note the comma.)

I'm updating LauncherTool to reflect this change. (A new Project folder will be called just "Projects".)

LWGShane

Licensed User
Longtime User
I actually solved the issue above another way: Have the DeleteDir command replace each space with a "_" and then have Execute command replace each "_" after the split ONLY if the string has quotes. (You'll be able to set this Boolean with SO.SetReplaceUnderscores(Bool).

Last edited:

LWGShane

Licensed User
Longtime User
Version 1.5 is now live. Hopefully it fixes any issues with directory deletion. 1.5 also contains both required Stylesheets in a singe zip folder.

LWGShane

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have version 2.0 planned for this month. This is going to be a major shift for B4XCommunityLib, in terms that it'll be more organized, which means that I'll have a more clear and precise module/class layout. However, instead of completely removing the current classes, they'll will remain until 3.0 or 4.0 at the latest for legacy support.

LWGShane

Licensed User
Longtime User
Update: Links & Docs are available!