Invoice converted to PDF then emailed directly to customer

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
B4x.com is a great community, you can basically find anything that you're looking for on here. I had an idea, I wanted my app to email PDF invoices directly to customers. Within hours of coming up with the idea, I had implemented the perfect solution into my app :cool:

I needed a PDF creator so that I could load data from a database and use the data to create an invoice, that invoice would then be emailed directly to the customer whilst they are standing in front of you.

I have a lot of beta testing to, then I can release this app onto the unsuspecting public :)

Thank you @warwound for creating this absolutely awesome PDF library. Here is the link to the PDF library just in case B4A developers are thinking about adding PDF features to their apps https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/pdfjetb4a.37843/

Screen shot of PDF invoice:
10.png

Screen shot of Android invoice:
11.png

Cheers...

Last edited:

Robert Valentino

Licensed User
Longtime User
I agree you invoices look great and that the PDFJet.jar is a great simple library to use.

Two problems: One there is no way to contact these people or at least I cannot find a Email address at there website. Second is the COST, if my APP is selling for $10 or $20 on GooglePlay. To recover my $269 would eat up all the sales in the beginning. NOW there free version is not nice but does not allow more than one page. Would be nice if they had a $40 version that allowed multiple pages.

Anyway if you know how to get in touch with them let me know.

Thanks

BobVal

Bel

Licensed User
Hi
It is good that you win
Can you share your source invoice?
I need to use in my project
Thanks