B4i Library iQBImagePicker - Multiple selection image picker

red30

Licensed User
Longtime User
When adding a mass of photos (more than 100 pieces), you have to click on each photo to select it. Is it possible to do it by holding on to one photo and stretching it further so that many photos stand out at once? As in android.

CaptKronos

Licensed User
When adding a mass of photos (more than 100 pieces), you have to click on each photo to select it. Is it possible to do it by holding on to one photo and stretching it further so that many photos stand out at once? As in android.
I'm afraid that's not possible without changing the code of QBImagePicker itself and looking at the QBImagePicker repository on GItHub it would appear that it is no longer maintained. (I only wrote the wrapper.)

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm afraid that's not possible without changing the code of QBImagePicker itself and looking at the QBImagePicker repository on GItHub it would appear that it is no longer maintained. (I only wrote the wrapper.)
Hello,

Thanks for the great lib. I have a question: I get the file and dir so that I can send it to my server with multipartdata. But I always get not found error when I provide the path to file like this:
("/"&dir&"/"&fn)
dir is directory
fn is filnename returned from the lib.

Any ideas?

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I could manage this by using this lib to get the uuid of file and use another module called phassets getvideo method to get the video.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…