It's a mess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Instead of trying to shoot the messenger and blame Trump, Russia, Seth Rich, Guccifer or your pet cat for the Hillary email leaks, why don't you read the email leaks including those of John Podesta that Weiner gave to the FBI, to find out exactly what type of person Hillary Clinton really is. You will gain new insight into the inner workings of the Clintons and the DNC. And don't forget to review the Veritas hidden videos that shines a whole light on the DNC. And if Hillary or Podesta invites you over to their home for some spirit cooking, I'd advise you to take a pass on that. If they offer you a trip with Bill on the Lolita Express to a friends tropical island, you might want to decline.

I don't know what you are talking about.. are you suggesting that I support H. Clinton? If so then where did you get that from? Do you think talking about and critiquing Trump is the right for Clinton supporters only?

Widget

Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't know what you are talking about.. are you suggesting that I support H. Clinton? If so then where did you get that from? Do you think talking about and critiquing Trump is the right for Clinton supporters only?

• The emails were released by WikiLeaks.
  • Trump's staff got the emails from WikiLeaks just like everyone else.
    How do I know this? Because Trump only discussed the information found on WikiLeaks.
  • Julian Assange had stated on Nov 3 that he did NOT get the emails from Russia.

Therefore, I do not understand why you think Mr. Trump should be investigated concerning the release of Hillary Clinton's emails.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Therefore, I do not understand why you think Mr. Trump should be investigated concerning the release of Hillary Clinton's emails.

I didn't say that. He should be investigated because he invited a foreign and hostile government to spy on US citizens. And because he lied and said he had no connections with that government.. Now that government's top official said yes indeed he had constant communication with his team.
Clinton could be anything even criminal.. But this should be American internal issue.

Widget

Licensed User
Longtime User
I didn't say that. He should be investigated because he invited a foreign and hostile government to spy on US citizens. And because he lied and said he had no connections with that government.. Now that government's top official said yes indeed he had constant communication with his team.
Clinton could be anything even criminal.. But this should be American internal issue.

Where do you get your information? Please tell me you're NOT listening to CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, ABC etc.. They will rot your brain like crack cocaine and will have you believing Osama Bin Laden is hiding under your bed.

What Trump said was "If Russia has the emails, for them to release it". How does this imply that Trump wanted Russia to spy on US citizens? It was Guccifer who hacked into Hillary's email server (and several more by the way). Russia assisted in the arrest of Guccifer and he was sent to a Romanian prison. So you're telling me if Russia got their hands on Guccifer's treasure trove of hacked emails, which implicated Hillary Clinton in treason, you're somehow blaming Russia for this? I do not understand your logic.

Widget

Licensed User
Longtime User
So you do listen to the Clinton News Network after all. That explains your attitude if you're depending on CNN for your news. :p

"If it is Russia and its probably not, nobody knows who it is, but if it is Russia it's bad for a different reason. It shows how little respect they have for <audio loss> country they would hack into a major party and get everything. But it would be interesting to see, I will tell you this, Russia if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded <transmission lost>."

Again, how does this prove Russia hacked into Hillary Clinton's private email server?
How does this prove Trump told Russia to hack into Hillary's email server?
Why should Trump be investigated for Hillary's email hack?

Can you answer any of these questions? Or do you need to consult with CNN some more?

An Schi

Licensed User
I like the exchange of political views, even if it is off-topic like in a coder forum.
But when the discussion becomes personal, everyone should take a step back and a deep breath ;)

Widget

Licensed User
Longtime User

Are you looking at the chanell logo or at the man talking?

Both. CNN is incredibly biased and will put their own spin on the news to serve their owner's purpose.
BTW, do you know how many investigative reporters CNN has worldwide? Take a wild guess.

Ok, what's your guess. I'm waiting.

If you guessed zero, then you'd be correct. CNN fired all of their investigative reporters a few years ago. The currently have no investigative reporters. They are now in the entertainment business. How do they get the "news"? Well they get it from AP or Reuters just like everyone else. Is AP & Reuters an unbiased news agency? To answer that question you need to ask yourself who owns them. Answer: Currently the Thompson family but it used to be Rothschild. Rothschild had a $100,000 plate dinner for Hillary Clinton's campaign. They support Hillary big time. That's why they spend a lot of time dumping on Trump instead of Hillary.

Have you ever asked yourself why there are only 6 corporations providing 90% of the news in America? Well because Bill Clinton deregulated the news media when he was President. In the 1980 the U.S. had around 54 independent news agencies. But now there are only 6 and soon to be 5. A small number of people now control virtually all the news in America and have made the owners billionaires. Could that be why AP and Reuters never looked into the content of Hillary emails? Ooooow!

Is CNN biased? Say it ain't so. Let's look at the facts. Who owns CNN. Well they are owned by Time Warner. Time Warner was one of the largest contributors to Hillary Clinton's campaign. Oops! I guess that's why no one at CNN ever came out against Hillary Clinton.

You see Beja, it is very difficult for a reporter or news anchor to tell the truth when their job is depending on that they don't.

So why haven't you answered my previous questions?

"If it is Russia and its probably not, nobody knows who it is, but if it is Russia it's bad for a different reason. It shows how little respect they have for <audio loss> country they would hack into a major party and get everything. But it would be interesting to see, I will tell you this, Russia if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded <transmission lost>."

Again, how does this prove Russia hacked into Hillary Clinton's private email server?
How does this prove Trump told Russia to hack into Hillary's email server?
Why should Trump be investigated for Hillary's email hack?

Can you answer any of these questions? Or do you need to consult with CNN some more?

Widget

Licensed User
Longtime User
I like the exchange of political views, even if it is off-topic like in a coder forum.
But when the discussion becomes personal, everyone should take a step back and a deep breath ;)

Yeah, I agree. I think Erel should ban posts concerning politics, religion, and MSM (main stream news media). :)
We have heard too much of it on TV and we don't need to bring that idiocy into B4X forums.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Both. CNN is incredibly biased and will put their own spin on the news to serve their owner's purpose.
BTW, do you know how many investigative reporters CNN has worldwide? Take a wild guess.

Ok, what's your guess. I'm waiting.

If you guessed zero, then you'd be correct. CNN fired all of their investigative reporters a few years ago. The currently have no investigative reporters. They are now in the entertainment business. How do they get the "news"? Well they get it from AP or Reuters just like everyone else. Is AP & Reuters an unbiased news agency? To answer that question you need to ask yourself who owns them. Answer: Currently the Thompson family but it used to be Rothschild. Rothschild had a $100,000 plate dinner for Hillary Clinton's campaign. They support Hillary big time. That's why they spend a lot of time dumping on Trump instead of Hillary.

Have you ever asked yourself why there are only 6 corporations providing 90% of the news in America? Well because Bill Clinton deregulated the news media when he was President. In the 1980 the U.S. had around 54 independent news agencies. But now there are only 6 and soon to be 5. A small number of people now control virtually all the news in America and have made the owners billionaires. Could that be why AP and Reuters never looked into the content of Hillary emails? Ooooow!

Is CNN biased? Say it ain't so. Let's look at the facts. Who owns CNN. Well they are owned by Time Warner. Time Warner was one of the largest contributors to Hillary Clinton's campaign. Oops! I guess that's why no one at CNN ever came out against Hillary Clinton.

You see Beja, it is very difficult for a reporter or news anchor to tell the truth when their job is depending on that they don't.
One by one. I don't leave a point before closing it.
Now you said you watched both.. The channel logo (that said CNN) and Trump's talk. This means you heared him (not cnn) inviting a foreign and hostile country to spy on US citizen's email
Confirm this and we continue.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi An
You see I am not taking it personally at all.check my replies.. Moreover, I don't care if anyone took it personally but I don't play them.. I am more concerned about exercising my freedom of speech.. An apinion on the air.. People can catch it or leave it pass with wind.

Widget

Licensed User
Longtime User
One by one. I don't leave a point before closing it.
Now you said you watched both.. The channel logo (that said CNN) and Trump's talk. This means you heared him (not cnn) inviting a foreign and hostile country to spy on US citizen's email
Confirm this and we continue.

Why do you wish to continue with this thread if you keep ignoring my replies (post #27)?

As An Schi pointed out, this thread is off topic and I think it is inappropriate for a coding forum. If you want to exercise your freedom of speech, then there are other places on the Internet better suited for that. You are simply wasting my time and the time of other B4X users by continuing with this diatribe.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok Sir.. You always wanted that I get mad at you and start shouting and name calling.. The end purpose is to corrupt the post and management interfere and may delete it.. Old tactics. But I wouldn't and can't be mad on you even if you brake my head. I respect your positive talk and tolerate the negative.
Now without you assuming custodian if b4xers, just talk for yourself.. By no means I can waste your time because, sorry, I don't remeber I invited anyone to this post, and definitely not forcing (and I can't force) anyone to continue. You can leave but the forum has very capable management.

Status
Not open for further replies.