slo001

Hello
I wanted to use ui mode to use [BETA] jTelegramBot library but it gives the following error(jdk-16):

B4X:
src\b4j\example\main.java:6: error: package javafx.application does not exist
public class main extends javafx.application.Application{
                                            ^
1 error
only showing the first 1 errors, of 6 total; use -Xmaxerrs if you would like to see more

javac 16

and javac 1.8.0_281 error :

B4X:
src\b4j\example\main.java:45: error: cannot access JTBwrapper
public static de.donmanfred.JTBwrapper _v5 = null;
                           ^
  bad class file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\B4J\libraries\jtelegrambot.jar(de/donmanfred/JTBwrapper.class)
    class file has wrong version 55.0, should be 52.0
    Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath.

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

slo001

i guess you need to use java 11
You can download it here: https://www.b4x.com/b4j.html

thanks

An other problem before
When using the message editing method, it gives the following error:

B4X:
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.exc.MismatchedInputException: Cannot deserialize instance of `java.lang.String` out of START_OBJECT token
 at [Source: (String)"{"ok":true,"result":{"message_id":192,"from":{"id":1743727928,"is_bot":true,"first_name":"\u0646\u06cc\u0645 \u0628\u0647\u0627","username":"NimBahaNew_bot"},"chat":{"id":1031507493,"first_name":"c o 2","type":"private"},"date":1619382112,"edit_date":1619382112,"text":"se"}}
 "; line: 1, column: 21] (through reference chain: io.fouad.jtb.core.beans.TelegramResult["result"])
     at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.exc.MismatchedInputException.from(MismatchedInputException.java:63)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.DeserializationContext.reportInputMismatch(DeserializationContext.java:1343)
            at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.DeserializationContext.handleUnexpectedToken(DeserializationContext.java:1139)

my code :

B4X:
deletemsg = buttons.MessageId
fron = from.Id

jtb.editMessageText(jtb.byId(fron),deletemsg,Null,"se","HTML",False,Null)

Upvote 0