Let's travel

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This is where I live.

While you come here and let me invite you a beer (one at a time, please :) ) you can take a walk.

You can visit other places too, of course.

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
And... is there any way to know if someone is more than one hour outside? Or it depends on every one?

In Greece we have to send SMS to require clearance to get out so they know when we leave the house.

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
To a government five digit number. What is good for now is that we do not have a time limit but it is discussed to set it to 3 hours.

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Edit:

We are allowed to get out only for the following six reasons
1) go to work
2) go to doctor or pharmacy
3) go to a bank
4) shop in the supermarket
5) go to help elderly people
6) work out or walk the dog

A funny thing is that even the ones that used to live on a pizza and fried potatoes diet, they work out 2-3 times every day 😂😂😂😂

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
We are allowed to get out only for the following six reasons

Well three reasons here I suppose . . . in our area its a little erratic whether anyone checks . . . in bigger centers there is one case of a person being shot and killed when he ran away from a shebeen where they had been drinking. apparently the drinkers got a bit rowdy with the army who opened up with rubber bullets in the end to disperse them. it thankfully doesn't appear that that is anything like the norm in the country. it seems to be going well behaved. two weeks to go with the possibility of extending the lockdown under discussion at Cabinet level. the graph on the Johns Hopkins site is looking good at this point but i think it is expected that things have not kicked in yet. so we all just hold thumbs that it continues to grow slowly while we all hide away.......

going-out.png

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User

Engelbert

Spain, where many catchy and unique music tunes. I want to go there.
Music tunes create a Spanish brand of their own. I have found melodies that create free phone ringtones at: KlingeltoneKostenlos

Last edited: