Library List

ac9ts

Licensed User
Longtime User
At one time, there was a page that had a list of libraries that users created. That page was very convenient for looking for a library to complete a task. For example, I could load the page and use the "Find" function from the browser to highlight all libraries that, for example, had GPS in the title or description. I know there is a thread that lists the updates but having a list all on one page was also helpful. Is there a chance that can be resurrected or is there another option available?

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
At one time, there was a page that had a list of libraries that users created. That page was very convenient for looking for a library to complete a task. For example, I could load the page and use the "Find" function from the browser to highlight all libraries that, for example, had GPS in the title or description. I know there is a thread that lists the updates but having a list all on one page was also helpful. Is there a chance that can be resurrected or is there another option available?

I took up that "challenge" but it is quite a huge task and list... it is taking a while gathering all the libs to list.
Please be patiente and the list will emerge