library wrap required - from RFID reader SDK

Andrew Davis

Hi

I have an SDK to an RFID reader, I would like to be able to use B4A to connect to my reader and then create my App in B4A as B4A seems a brilliant product. I have only been using B4A a couple of days but it is great. However my knowledge is not good enough to attempt this.

Is anyone interested in creating this library wrapper for me ( or wraping the libraryt ) . I have been unable to upload the SDK due to the size ( 5mb - this post only accepts 500k ) but I can email it to anyone who is interested

regards

Andrew

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi

I have an SDK to an RFID reader, I would like to be able to use B4A to connect to my reader and then create my App in B4A as B4A seems a brilliant product. I have only been using B4A a couple of days but it is great. However my knowledge is not good enough to attempt this.

Is anyone interested in creating this library wrapper for me ( or wraping the libraryt ) . I have been unable to upload the SDK due to the size ( 5mb - this post only accepts 500k ) but I can email it to anyone who is interested

regards

Andrew
I'm interested and can do this for you, email me at [email protected].

Thanks,
Walter

keirS

Licensed User
Longtime User
You don't necessarily need a reader. If your Android device has a NFC reader built in then it will be capable of reading quite a few types of RFID tags.
I can read NTAG203 and MIFARE tags with my Nexus 7 gen 2.