iOS Question Local Mac Build Server file not found errors

MarkNZ

Licensed User
Longtime User
B4I 6
XCode 11

Using BuildServer that came with B4I 6 - after successfully updating firebase
(after getting firebase sorted it worked briefly but . . . )

When I try to compile. It complains that it can't find any of the project files.

EG
'Build input file cannot be found: '/Users/munderwood/MacServer_60/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/LS_pgmain.m' (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')'

No project files are found even though they are physically present on the mac.
I can see the file(s) is/are in the uploaded projects folders on the Mac (yes I cleaned it out and tried again).

Using Buildserver 5.8 that was fine before B4I 6
So I pulled out my backup copy of the trouble free Builder Server 5.8 (yes I know they are the same) used before going to B4I 6 & Xcode 11 . Made sure the firebase modules were up to date.
Get successful compiles.

BUT when I try to add a new library to the project eg. iUI8 (but tested with a number of other libraries so not iUI8 specific) I get

'
fatal error: 'iUI8.h' file not found
#import "iUI8.h"
'

IE It does find the project files and compiles them but can't find the newly added to the project library modules. Same error different part of the build.

I ran the build server test call and the list of the libraries and the version numbers match the B4I libraries.
iUI8.h (and matching .a) files and any other library file I try to add are present on the mac build server as per normal.

The project (with added libraries) compiles fine on the hosted builder

In different ways I keep running up against the file not found error when compiling on the local mac server.

I have tried all sorts of variations am now at a loss.

Anyone?

MarkNZ

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have done the following and copied each folder set in the Uploaded Projects folder as well as the B4I Build Fail log.
Between compiles I emptied the Uploaded Projects folder on the Mac

1.New Project
2. Compiled with Build Server ID set to TESTABC1 Success
3. Added the library IHttpUtils2 to the project.
4. complied again - fail
5. changed the Builder Server UserID to TESTXYZ1
6. Compiled successfully.

I have zipped the three folders created in the Mac Uploaded Projects folder and the B4I compile fail log window contents.
Would you like me to upload it here or email/drop on a web page for download.

Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@MarkNZ, @tufanv I will send you a PM with a link to build server v6.01. It should fix this issue. Please try it.

You should copy the jar over the previous one. Make sure that the correct version (6.01) is printed when you start the server.
Sorry, I am out of town so dont have the mac with me. I will post here as soon as I try.

Upvote 0