Android Question [Localizator] Error: (SQLException) java.sql.SQLException: [SQLITE_CONSTRAINT] Abort due to constraint violation (columns lang, key are not unique)

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm workings with the Localizator Class and the Strings.xlsx file and all was going just fine, and all translations was good, but now I am getting this weird error, that I am guessing is reported by the Localizator tool (that converts the Strings.xlsx to strings.db)
Error: (SQLException) java.sql.SQLException: [SQLITE_CONSTRAINT] Abort due to constraint violation (columns lang, key are not unique)
Any Idea why?
My xls structure is unchanged and I can't figure this one out!

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
These are my keys, I don't see any doubles!!!
key
Language​
Select a Language​
Cloud Service​
Select a Cloud Service​
Remote Root Folder​
Select a Remote Root Folder​
Notifications​
Notifications Settings​
Synchronisation​
Synchronisation Settings​
Camera​
Camera Settings​
Confidentiality​
About​
en​
fr​
pt​

Upvote 0

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Even Stranger!!! I just deleted all entries below the Key header, keeping only the last 3 lines, and it compiles without any problem.
Then I added 2 new lines and a new error appears!
Error: (IndexOutOfBoundsException) java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 16381 out of bounds for length 3

Upvote 0

jahswant

Licensed User
Longtime User
Don’t let any free cell between keys nor values you’ll get .db file combine errors.

Upvote 0

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Don’t let any free cell between keys nor values you’ll get .db file combine errors.
It doesn't seem to matter, even the same structure that worked 2 hours ago now throws an error.
Could it be a LibreOffice issue?

Upvote 0

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Definitely is something to do with LibreOffice!
I replaced my file with the original from the zip, and all just works... If only I knew what I did "wrong" ...

Upvote 0