Looking for cooperation

aklisiewicz

Licensed User
Longtime User
For last several months I'm working on some interesting international project. This is a complex web application. The project will be available as SAS or as stand alone software. Since it takes more time than I was expecting to develop it I cannot manage my time to continue working on web app and mobile app at the same time and need to team up. Therefore looking for B4A/B4i developer to share the project/revenue while working together. The main structure and functionality is already in place so the mobile App will be just following the schema and implementing same (but not all) features.

Before I share details you will have to:
- contact me in person (on the phone or through Skype) to verify you speak English well enough that we can understand each other
- declare how much time (a week OR month) you can designate to the project
- present any workable examples developed with B4X
- sign ND agreement

I will collect requests (applications) for 3-4 weeks until I select right candidate. At this moment I need only one developer, but perhaps when the project grows bigger there might be a room for more. I work in IT for 30+ years and I'm interested only in serious requests. Will definitely prefer those with more practice and experience (not necesserily only in programming). This is "joint venture" offer so if you looking for fixed price jog this offer is not for you. Once the project will generate the revenue you will be sharing income based on amount and quality of your work. I evaluate initial turnaround of about $10k-20k/wk.

I'm also actively searching for professional marketer so if you are the one or you know one let me know. I like to work with people who are open minded, relaxed and always positive.
If you think that this offer might be of any interest for you please PM me or reply with your contact info. I will be happy to work with you and make long-term business relationship.

------------------------------
ARTHUR KLISIEWICZ
www.datapointsoftware.com