EduardoElias

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi There,

I am looking to partnership, looking to make business on the following areas:

- POS (restaurants, pizza shops, etc)
- Sales force automation
- ERP integration or any kind

I have a stable product written on B4A already in use for many customers. It connects to a server that we created and are capable to translate the request to any type of SQL database.

There is commonly a need for customization, since the business rules are specific for each situation, however it is done mostly on the server side, reducing the amount of changes on the android side.

For the android application we have created a framework, with many libraries that permit combine them to create specific business needs. It does cover most of the needs, but when needed we create new specific items.

The product is solid, communicate with the server seamlessly by our server and can handle any amount of connections.

Since this process depends on partnership and study of each case we do not have a formal presentation of the product, actually we start the conversations and go all the process to know each other and reach what is appropriate for both sides.

What kind of partnership I am looking for:

- software houses that already have ERP/POS software or other PC based solutions and want to go mobile and don't want to have all the learning curve to create a stable product. We can integrate and offer the solution as a bundle of the software

- software developers that work for companies or is looking to reach a market, or even want to contact other companies to resell the solution.

- companies that already have software and is looking for a solution to integrate to their current software.

This process of integration will need to have case study and will generate a project definition that will bring the idea in reality. However it is important to note that this solution is not for tiny, budget restricted customers. I mean, we can partnership to sell to pizzerias, for example, that are small stores, but we need to consider a number of them to cover the expenses of the overall process and a commitment from both sides of growing sales and continued support.

I am extremely open to discuss possibilities and see if we can turn in reality.

Country location is not a problem. I am prepared to work by internet, and take that seriously. I have made the software that is now in use for thousands of Realtors on US and Canada (90% of the market is using it) from offshore location, it was a successful operation that was repeated in the new version of the software.

Regards,

Eduardo
yashar software

contato @ yashar.com.br

Last edited:

EduardoElias

Licensed User
Longtime User
You right, I have corrected it, it is contato @ yashar.com.br. Thank you to let me know!