Manual

Juergen

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I've updated the manual as previous in a HTML and a pdf version for the desktop as well for the PDA with smaller page width.
It represents the state of today.
Some changes were made to the last ones I've published some weeks ago in the old forum:
-Scrollbar lib added
-Email lib added
-updated FTP Lib added
-instruction for installing .NET Framework 2 added
-instruction for creating simple libraries added
-links updated

Have fun with B4PPC

Juergen

Attachments

• B4PPC 4.05 Manual as HTML.zip
    103.2 KB · Views: 938

mwaite

Licensed User
This is very useful, thank you.

If at all possible, can a Help file (*.chm) be generated with ALL the librarys included as well? I really like having the chm help format, and a single searchable file would be a big time saver!

Just thowing it out there :)

Juergen

Licensed User
Longtime User
Please understand, it causes a lot of work to create it and to keep it actual.

As far as I know it is much more time intensive to create a chm-file (and to update it regularly). If you know a good and easy way to get it please let me know.
On the other hand, the pdf is searchable, and you can use it and search on the PDA too, a wish of many users in the forum.

In one of the next steps I intend to create a clickable register of all keywords at the end of the pdf.

Juergen

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, Juergen

If you still want them, I will compile the controls images and send them to you, but I've found it to be easy to get the controls images...
Usin the Shift+PrtScr key combo, you get a copy of your actual desktop image sent to the clipboard, then just use your favorite image editor and paste the clipboard contents to it...Now all you need to do is copy-paste the controls images to the pdf editor you're using...
Eitherway, drop me a line...

RandomCoder

Licensed User
Longtime User
Good evening Juergen,

The PDF help file is great news, I was constantly having to refer to my desktop for help using new libraries which is a pain in the :sign0137: when you do most of your coding on the device.

Keep up the good work, your efforts are well appreciated :sign0098:

Regards,
RandomCoder

Juergen

Licensed User
Longtime User
@ Cableguy

You are right, I can do that. But:
1. it need the time to update the files
2. I don't have all the applications with all the controls (or I must search for them)

The better way is to share the work and if you take part it will :sign0085: me a lot.

Juergen

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Juergen, Will do and then send them in PM to You

Peter

Licensed User
Thank you, Juergen. It must have been hell of a job to create, but it's incredibly handy to use!

Peter

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Very informative for your first post :sign0098:

And welcome :sign0142:

I didn't noticed it was his/her (cant really tell) first post...
Very, Very informative indeed...

Perhaps EREL should implement an "introduction before post kind of policy!!!