Android Question Massive inquiries to a JSPX page

PABLO2013

Licensed User
Longtime User
Greetings I would like to know if there is any way to make queries to a JPSX page which contains a form of 4 fields, the idea is to send these four fields as a query and get the answer in an xml interpreter ... manually with the mozilla firefox ("Element inspector") i can be done so I hope that with some method b4a or b4j is achieved. I need to do this automatically for 50 queries and it's difficult at hand .... Thank you

Query:
AJAXREQUEST=_viewRoot&formBusqueda=formBusqueda&formBusqueda%3Aj_id182=P&formBusqueda%3Aj_id202=2&formBusqueda%3Aj_id211=547535&formBusqueda%3Aj_id213=1984&formBusqueda%3Ajcaptcha=9&javax.faces.ViewState=j_id6&formBusqueda%3Aj_id270=formBusqueda%3Aj_id270&

Response:
html lang="en_US" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"><head><title></title><link class="component" href="/shopping/a4j/s/3_3_3.FinalMETA-INF/skins/glassX.xcss/DATB/eAGTcz60MXT5DGkAD2IDhA__.jspx" rel="stylesheet" .........

Attachments

• cap.PNG
    cap.PNG
    67.2 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:

PABLO2013

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you Erel ... but you could add some code to your answer, I'm telling you because I do not know how to start and with a little orientation of code it would be a great help to see where to look, thank you very much

Upvote 0