Share My Creation Moosikay (online music quiz)

What is Moosikay?
Moosikay is a personalised online music quiz developed by Di Martino Entertainment (a one-person studio)
It allows you to play online music quiz against Facebook friends and random opponents.
Or you can try to beat your own highscore by playing alone.

The main gameplay of this app is that you can choose any category (ranging from Rock and Metal music to Video Games and Movie music) and play a quiz based on this category, against different type of opponents.

Secondly, you can create your own personalised quiz. Moosikay will 'calculate' your music interest by using your social network profiles (like Facebook and Soundcloud). Based on that, 5 questions will be added to your personalised quiz. In turn, Facebook friends can play that quiz as well and try to beat your score.
Ofcourse, there are a lot of things to keep track of in your game progress, like achievements, personal statistics and a leaderboard.

Last but not least, I want to mention that I have put a lot of effort to prevent cheating. Cheating in online Android apps is a very big problem nowadays (most likely because developers don't have the time or money, or they simply don't care).

Note: Please do not test this app with any 'Sony Ericsson' smartphone because we currently have some issues with it.
Also, tablets are not yet supported.

Main features:
- Play a music quiz against your Facebook friends with a lot of different categories to choose from.
- A UNIQUE feature which allows Moosikay to create your personalised quiz, so that your friends can try to beat it. (Perfect Match Mode)
- A bunch of statistics and a prominent leaderboard to compare yourself to the best players of Moosikay.
- Robust security mechanisms to prevent cheating.

Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dimartinoentertainment.moosikay (free)

Feedback is always appreciated!
Thanks!

Mariano Di Martino

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 2,066
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 293
Last edited: