Android Question multiple choice quiz

hi, I'm trying to develop an app in which I test my users' English knowledge. I shared the source of my project so you can see what I've done. What I need to know is that how can I connect the radio buttons tags to the index of right answer (which I've set in database) within the radio buttons in each question? There are 25 questions and each of them contains three radio buttons and one of them is the right answer according to their indexes set in the database but the problem is whatever I do, only the third radio button is the right answer for the user which is not right. for example the right answer is second radio button (index = 1), but I cannot connect, first the three specific 3 radio buttons to a specific question, and second, the right answer index to the radio button tag. I appreciate your help.

Attachments

• TaeenSho.zip
    460.2 KB · Views: 292
Click on my avatar.
it's not existed
ddddd.jpg

and how should I control my radio buttons if want to do it as I said before? :(
Sub rbtAnswer_CheckedChange(Checked As Boolean)
If Checked = True Then
Dim rbt As RadioButton
rbt = Sender
.........?
End Sub
:(

Upvote 0

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
it's not existed
I understand. The reason is a kind of privacy protection by the site (thank you, Erel). I can do it, however, so I will ask you for the source, as it will be easier to modify that rather than detail everything here.

P.S.
Better not; maybe you wouldn't be allowed to attach the project privately.
I try to give you some suggestions, since it can be done in many different ways.

If I still have your first version, I'll try to use that to suggest a way to do it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I understand. The reason is a kind of privacy protection by the site (thank you, Erel). I can do it, however, so I will ask you for the source, as it will be easier to modify that rather than detail everything here.

P.S.
Better not; maybe you wouldn't be allowed to attach the project privately.
I try to give you some suggestions, since it can be done in many different ways.

If I still have your first version, I'll try to use that to suggest a way to do it.
I can send u by email or whatever else but I cannot do it here, whatever I do to do compression it's more that 500 kbs. I really appreciate your help thank u sir <3

Upvote 0

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I could not use your project, it generates an error (probably because the resource folder is missing).

I attach a similar project from which you can draw some ideas on how to do it.

[I could have done it much better, but I had little time (also, I would have made too many changes)]

Attachments

• TaeenShoTest.zip
    486.2 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I could not use your project, it generates an error (probably the resource folder is missing).

I attach a similar project from which you can draw some ideas on how to do it.

[I could have done it much better, but I had little time (also, I would have made too many changes)]
that's amazing sir, thank u very much I hope one day I be able to do the coding like u. <3<3<3<3<3
with such a knowledge u must have coded many big projects used by many users
thank u

Upvote 0