B4A Library MoPub Ad Server Library (Updated to v4.6.1 , 29 May 2016) - 20+ ad networks (AdMob , etc.)

mopub_logo.png

Library (Updated to v4.6.1 , 29 May 2016)
MoPub Official Website
Google Play Policies
MoPub is the world largest mobile ad server (mediation platform) and RTB exchange (MoPub marketplace). Now it belongs to Twitter. It is the main competitor to AdMob , but MoPub primary focus is mediation of ads. The following ad networks work just right out of the box:
MoPubLibVer.png

support.PNG
All networks are tested and use official java code of these networks.
AdColony can use only interstitial or rewarded video, if you will use both in your project - it will not work.
Tapjoy - please test, integration is rather complicated, so for now I didn't test it myself, but normally it should work.
Native ads are not supported for now.
Note: I advise you to use logcat logs in B4A (without filter checked) or this standalone utility to see all error codes and a lot of additional info about loading your ads.

Please vote for ad network you want to see in MoPub Library

ChangeLog:
v4.6.1 29.05.2016
v4.2 30.11.2015

Updated:
MoPub SDK v4.2 (Nov 30,2015)
All ad networks SDK's and code
Syntax of using library is changed a little
Added:
Rewarded video ads
Amazon ads
Tapjoy
Unity ads

v2.3 22.07.2014
Updated:
MoPub SDK v2.3 (Jul 17, 2014)
All ad networks SDKs
Added:
mNectar
MobileCore
Facebook
AdColony
Vungle
StartApp
Leadbolt

v2.1 02.12.2013
Added:
AppLovin (banners and interstitials)
Greystripe (banners and interstitials)
Chartboost (interstitials)

v2.0 28.11.2013
Added :
Banners and interstitials listeners
Interstitials' preload - now all works really fast
Integrated AppBrain and TapForTap
(both banners and interstitials)
Updated:
MoPub SDK v1.17 (Nov 20, 2013)
Appbrain SDK v9.2
TapForTap SDK v3.0.7
Fixed:
Interstitial's close button
Almost totally rewrited library

v1.1 16.06.2013
Added:
Interstitial ads

Roadmap:
Add support for Madvertise , RevMob , AppNext , Inneractive , TapContext , Amazon Ads , Flurry , MobPartner , MDotm
Note: possibly to make wrapper for MobFox as alternative to MoPub , because as from May 14, 2014 their SDK supports custom events to integrate other networks SDK , also maybe wrapper for mAdserve as self-hosting solution for mediating ads.

Tags: MoPub , MobFox , Mojiva , Lifestreet media , Hunt mobile ads , Tapit , AdMob , Millennial Media , Inmobi , Chartboost , Greystripe , AppBrain , TapForTap , MobileCore , AppLovin , Leadbolt , Facebook , AdColony , Vungle , StartApp , mNectar , Ad Network Library

Links:
MoPub B4A v4.6.1 update (Updated 29 May 2016)
MoPub B4A Library v4.2 Additional SDK's (Updated 30 November 2015)
I have included demo project with all listener methodes. You can compile that project with default id's to test ads.
Also I have written detailed but simple as possible guide to integrate all of the networks and general help how to use MoPub.
Soon I will update guide and published it, for now please see demo project.

Good luck !
Regards
John

Attachments

• MoPub B4A Library v4.2.zip
    451.5 KB · Views: 462
Last edited:

Davin

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi John, any tutorial how to implement video ads ( especially unity ads ) ? i check some of the previous page. Base64 say something about PDF file. but i check all of your file. there is no PDF File.

thanks

Davin

Licensed User
Longtime User
hi john. if old one is it still valid in some way ? at least for some reference for me.

daniel69

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi! Google Play policy requires to migrate to MoPub v4.4.0 or higher (security issues) as soon as possible (within July 10th 2016). Are there any plans to bundle it?

daniel69

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi! I've configured in my mopub account a Custom Native Network for Amazon banners as follows

CUSTOM EVENT CLASS
com.mopub.mobileads.AmazonEventBanner

CUSTOM EVENT CLASS DATA
{
"appKey": "myamazonkey"

}

and I'm using the following app manifest for the amazon banner (using the last edition of the MoPub Ad Server Library)
<activity android:name="com.amazon.device.ads.AdActivity" android:configChanges="keyboardHidden|orientation|screenSize"/>

Everything is running ok (the app is running smoothly, displaying ads using mopub from all networks but amazon), but my mopub account reports for Amazon many attempts (80,000) to display the banner but 0 impressions (ads from other networks such as AdMob or AppBrain or Marketplace are displayed without problems)

Any suggestion?

Johnmcenroy

Licensed User
Longtime User
diegoferreira, Hi
I have tested all rewarded videos , all worked. Sorry I had no time to write a good guide for using it. I will try in short time.

daniel69, Hi
When I have tested Amazon banners - all worked, but for now they changed their SDK version and have their own MoPub adapters, I will try to update it in short time.

Dear users of MoPub library , I am working and will support this library but have no a lot of time to support it more often. Sorry for that , I will update it soon with new guide and new MoPub sdk.

Regards
John

Last edited:

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
We are running out of time for the google policy. If we cant have the library we will have to delete the ads from all the apps i think :/. Thank you for your help

Johnmcenroy

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Jack Cole and tufanv. I know about policy. I am using MoPub myself in my apps. I will update library this week. Also the full text :
Please migrate your app(s) to MoPub v4.4.0 or higher as soon as possible and increment the version number of the upgraded APK. Beginning July 11, 2016, Google Play will block publishing of any new apps or updates that use older versions of MoPub. Your published app version will remain unaffected, however any updates to the app will be blocked unless they address this vulnerability.

Last edited: